Share on Google Plus Share on Twitter Share on Facebook 8 Share on LinkedIn Share on PInterest Share on Fark! Share on Reddit Share on StumbleUpon Tell A Friend 23 (31 Shares)
Printer Friendly Page Save As Favorite View Favorites View Article Stats   204 comments

How Many People Have to Die Before Glenn Beck and Fox are Branded For Inciting, Aiding and Fomenting Domestic Terrorism

By (about the author)     Permalink       (Page 1 of 2 pages)
Related Topic(s): ; ; , Add Tags Add to My Group(s)

Must Read 5   Well Said 3   Supported 1

opednews.com Headlined to H2 10/14/10

Glenn Beck has said on his show, "I'm going to be a progressive hunter..." and "drive a stake through the blood suckers." Beck has told his listeners, "they are taking you to be slaughtered." Isn't it time Beck and the Fox News network are branded by the appropriate government agencies as someone who is inciting, aiding and fomenting domestic terrorism?

The youtube video embedded in this article documents how a psycho Beck viewer apparently, primarily inspired and motivated by Glenn Beck, armed himself, wore armor and set off to massacre progressives from the ACLU and Tides foundation. Beck was not alone in setting this nutcase of mass destruction on his path. Hate show host Michael Savage and Alex Jones of Prison Planet also provided fuel to put this repeat felon who believed he was protecting the constitution and America into motion.

Here's what mediamatters originally reported.

On July 18, Byron Williams, an ex-felon with a history of violent criminal behavior, was pulled over by California Highway Police on I-580. Williams, who was apparently intoxicated, opened fire at the officers as one approached his truck. He continued firing as eight additional officers arrived. More than 60 rounds were reportedly fired during the five to eight minute shootout; two officers were reportedly injured by flying glass after a squad cars window and windshield were shattered by gunfire. Williams was arrested and hospitalized with multiple gunshot wounds.

Williams was reportedly heavily armed with a handgun, shotgun, rifle and body armor. Shortly after the shooting, a CHP sergeant said that "There is no doubt in our mind, given the body armor and the extensive amount of ammunition he had, that he was on his way to do a very serious crime against either someone or a group of people" And indeed, Williams reportedly told investigators that "his intention was to start a revolution by traveling to San Francisco and killing people of importance at the Tides Foundation and the ACLU."

Pacifica evening news anchor and Democracy Now reporter John Hamilton did in depth research on Williams and eventually did a jailhouse interview with him, excerpted in the video below. Hamilton's article reveals Williams to be typical of many Beck watchers, using the same ideas and phrases that Beck repeats over and over again, about the constitution, threats to America, socialism, Obama... clearly documenting the tie between Beck's words and this terrorist's violent plans, which, when the police stopped him, apparently intoxicated, led to the shootout.

In January, Beck announced he was going to be a "progressive hunter."

Beck said that he was "going to be like ... the Israeli Nazi hunters," adding, "I'm going to find these big progressives and, to the day I die, I'm going to be a progressive hunter." Beck continued: "I'm going to find these people that have done this to our -- you know, to our country, and expose them. I don't care where -- I don't care if they're in nursing homes. I'm going to expose what they have done and make sure that the people understand, because our Constitution, our republic -- if it survives -- it will only survive because the people are waking up and through the grace of God, because we are that close to losing our republic."

In August of 2009, he called supporters of health care reform "traitor[s]" and said that "the American way of life is being systematically dismantled and destroyed," that "the republic is in danger," and that "we are entering the most dangerous time in American history." He quickly clarified: "My fellow American, it is not time to pick up guns. It is not time. It is not time to blow anything up."

But a month later, he was saying: "You can try to put the lid on this group of people, but you will never silence us. You will never -- you can shoot me in the head, you can shoot the next guy in the head, but there will be 10 others that line up. And it may not happen today, it may not happen next week, but freedom will be restored in this land. Period."

And just last month on his radio show, after Byron's alleged assassination plot, Beck continued to demonize Tides. Saying he had a "message" for the "people at the Tides Foundation," Beck warned: "I'm coming for you. Oh, I'm coming for you. Oh, no, not in a -- Glenn Beck making threats, no, nope -- I'm just gonna reverse all the things that you have done. ... I'm coming for you, on the battlefield of ideas."

Back at the Santa Rita Jail, Byron again weighs in on Beck. "You know, I'll tell you," he says, "Beck is gonna deny everything about violent approach and deny everything about conspiracies, but he'll give you every reason to believe it. He's protecting himself, and you can't blame him for that. So, I understand what he's doing."

I ask Byron if he thinks Beck has a political movement. After all, I say, hundreds of thousands of people came out to hear him speak at his "Restoring Honor" rally in Washington, D.C.

"I think so," says Byron. "If there's hundreds of thousands of us, yes. Yeah, it's coming down to the line, you know, and these controllers are not backing off. They want total control, and they're gonna try to get it. And more and more people are waking up."

I ask Byron, are you a revolutionary, a criminal, a terrorist, a patriot?

"I'm a revolutionary," he responds. "I believe in the Constitution. I do not like crime."

"You have to have a society that is pure and clean," he says. "And you have to keep it that way. We have to go back to our original principles."

Next Page  1  |  2

Rob Kall is editor-in-chief, publisher and site architect of OpEdNews.com, President of Futurehealth, Inc, and an inventor. He hosts the Rob Kall Bottom Up Radio Show, aired in the Metro Philly area on AM 1360, WNJC. Over 200 podcasts are archived for downloading here, or can be accessed from iTunes. Rob is also published regularly on the Huffingtonpost.com

Rob Kall Wikipedia Page

Rob is, with Opednews.com the first media winner of the Pillar Award for supporting Whistleblowers and the first amendment.

See more Rob Kall articles here and, older ones, here. To learn more about Rob and OpEdNews.com, check out A Voice For Truth - ROB KALL | OM Times Magazine and this article. For Rob's work in non-political realms mostly before 2000, see his C.V..  and here's an article on the Storycon Summit Meeting he founded and organized for eight years. Press coverage in the Wall Street Journal: Party's Left Pushes for a Seat at the Table

Here is a one hour radio interview where Rob was a guest- on Envision This, and here is the transcript.

To watch Rob having a lively conversation with John Conyers, then Chair of the House Judiciary committee, click hereWatch Rob speaking on Bottom up economics at the Occupy G8 Economic Summit, here.

Follow Rob on Twitter & Facebook. His quotes are here

My articles express my personal opinion, not the opinion of this website.

A Conspiracy Conspiracy Theory

Terrifying Video: "I Don't Need a Warrant, Ma'am, Under Federal Law"

Cindy Sheehan Bugged in Denver

Ray McGovern Discusses Brutal Arrest at Secretary Clinton's Internet Freedom Speech

Libertarian Legacy? Ron Paul's Campaign Manager, 49, Dies Uninsured, Of Pneumonia, Leaving family $400,000 Debt

Interview: McCain Fellow Hanoi Hilton POW & Naval Academy Dorm-mate; Why He Won't Vote For McCain

Comments

He and his followers better stay the h out of my... by Hillbilly on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:12:25 PM
Hillbilly, thou doth protest too much. But so much... by Roberto Benitez on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:56:44 PM
encitement to violence. Why haven't you been arre... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:28:47 AM
Rob;You pose a good argument and Beck and Faux New... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:23:18 PM
AgainWe have a long history of collective hysteria... by Marika on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 4:41:06 AM
Marika, how many people died as a result of the wi... by Roberto Benitez on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 7:28:54 PM
I was chased out of a Red State, lost my job, and ... by Odyseus_97 on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:46:33 AM
Why do I doubt you were chased out of a state for ... by Roberto Benitez on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:16:03 PM
site complaints you've made and actions taken.... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:33:25 AM
total discontent from BOTH sides, half the people ... by Michael Morris on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:32:44 PM
That's what I'm talking about. It was the GOP and ... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:46:57 PM
as just another America who has had enough with ev... by Michael Morris on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:34:09 AM
You lost me on that one... I remember Bush selling... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:09:01 AM
had to do with import/export and the dutys imposed... by Michael Morris on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:15:15 AM
Follow that link and it will illustrate my point. ... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:22:36 AM
on WalMart...but what I am talking about was simpl... by Michael Morris on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 7:47:22 AM
Greed and politics have helped to destroy our enti... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:35:41 AM
and that is all I have to say...... by Michael Morris on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 9:25:08 AM
Come on Mickael YOU know republicans (helped by ri... by crispy on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:47:19 AM
that only the Reps with some help of the right win... by Michael Morris on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 6:27:18 AM
Crispy, you're right, after WWII corporate tax rat... by Roberto Benitez on Thursday, Oct 21, 2010 at 4:50:53 AM
"Fox is as bad as all of them." Michael, do you tr... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:00:39 AM
Yes I beleive that and if you want the status quo ... by Michael Morris on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:48:10 AM
I respect your views. However, I believe it is inc... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:25:19 AM
Rob is not a patriot by any stretch of the imagina... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:32:05 AM
Why?... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:02:52 AM
because he stands against freedom of speech when i... by Laura Roberts on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:47:57 AM
First, I hate ads on sites where people are attemp... by William Cormier on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 9:18:22 AM
Laura,What if Glenn Beck incites another unstable ... by Kevin Tully on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 12:11:50 PM
Kevin, Kall's purpose wasn't to generate debate, i... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:40:06 PM
What exactly is my "ilk"? You could say something ... by Laura Roberts on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:07:50 PM
Laura, your "ilk" is anyone who believes we have a... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:27:09 AM
Laura, just found this. I don't even like the wo... by Kevin Tully on Sunday, Oct 24, 2010 at 9:38:54 AM
It's true,Fox,Beck,Fata$$,and Hannity,should be h... by GUY P. FRASER on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 12:45:18 PM
Guy, sure you can prosecute "stupidity." Just iden... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:53:51 PM
If a TV-presenter's melodramatic presentation wer... by Michael Rose on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:03:42 PM
Are you sure you are not lumping Alex Jones in h... by Michael Olympia on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:23:57 PM
What he is referring to is that Jones does bring o... by Adam Smith on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:12:41 PM
I'm glad you cleared that up; PrisonPlanet links t... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:35:18 PM
But Jones does not say things like he is going to ... by Michael Olympia on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:46:33 PM
Alex Jones and Glenn Beck did work together to des... by Phil DeGrave on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:59:41 PM
We are not talking about agreeing and disagreeing,... by Michael Olympia on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:51:05 PM
"I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat. I wa... by Arthur Avalon on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:31:35 PM
His words make the core message of the Bible make ... by Sarah Ruth on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:52:40 PM
Really interesting that while you find Glenn Beck ... by Chris Chris on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:33:44 PM
First, Pelosi should have had the courage to impea... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:53:57 PM
William, please state how Bush or Cheney committed... by Roberto Benitez on Thursday, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:58:21 PM
It would take 50+% in the house and 2/3 in the sen... by Lynne Kringler on Saturday, Oct 23, 2010 at 6:47:42 PM
Lynne, the Japanese hung after WWII did for more t... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:01:29 AM
Then YOU have a problem,and that problem is you ... by GUY P. FRASER on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:59:30 PM
"Nancy Pelosi leading the Code Pink crew in advoca... by Cheryl Biren on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:05:50 PM
this. Interesting the way some on the right try to... by Steven Leser on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:48:01 PM
Neither Chris, nor the folks who rec'ced his histo... by Steven Leser on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:18:15 PM
Steven, please post one comment I said "that the C... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:58:41 AM
I see that you still haven't had the courage to ad... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 19, 2010 at 12:34:19 AM
Nothing you have written is even remotely interest... by Steven Leser on Saturday, Oct 23, 2010 at 5:49:15 PM
Rather harsh, not to mention rude, don't you think... by Laura Roberts on Monday, Oct 25, 2010 at 12:54:44 AM
Of course Steven you're unwilling to comment about... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:54:06 AM
I don't advocate using any other power in silencin... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:13:59 AM
Kevin, are you projecting you own predilection to ... by Roberto Benitez on Thursday, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:03:03 PM
So Fox News (Beck, Hannity, Van Sustren) Bad....MS... by Chris Chris on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:40:07 PM
It's easy to gather that the right-wing hosts seem... by Adam Smith on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:18:21 PM
ideas ideas. Ideas matter. THere is a difference b... by Rob Kall on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:07:47 PM
Back up your accusations Rob with specific example... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:43:23 AM
"unless reporting the truth is mind control in you... by Adam Smith on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:55:57 AM
IMO, any station that is supposedly a "news channe... by William Cormier on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:10:48 PM
Recce1It would be nice if you quoted your sources ... by crispy on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:27:03 AM
Crispy, I can't help it if you lack cognitive abil... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 19, 2010 at 3:29:19 AM
I watch Olberman and Maddow because they are great... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:34:12 AM
"Why isn't Glenn Beck being treated as a terrorist... by Anthony J. Gerst on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:49:40 PM
Extremely well put. I wish I could have voted you ... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:43:56 PM
~.And I launched a "formal" complaint with the FCC... by Charlene Richards on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:09:14 AM
I wrote about him myself right here:Arrest Michael... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:48:56 AM
some of the folks on this site being treated as a ... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:27:17 AM
Which people are you referring to?Name names and t... by William Cormier on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 10:54:29 AM
Rob, you are so wrong with that headline and the a... by Techknowledgie on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 1:51:09 PM
He, urges people not to resort to violence(in some... by Donald on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:44:24 PM
I've thought about that, and while I'm not usually... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:04:47 PM
For as long as I've been following the right, abou... by Rob Kall on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 8:17:47 PM
I hate to accuse people of mental illness, but whe... by Odyseus_97 on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:08:42 AM
Amen... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:50:42 AM
you are smarter than to make blanket statements ro... by Michael Olympia on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 7:41:46 PM
You seem to be an avide listener and admirer of th... by Marika on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 5:17:49 AM
Techknowledgie, If you tell your kid thirty times ... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:43:11 AM
Glenn Beck is dangerous because people out there a... by Kevin Tully on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:02:13 PM
I don't watch Beck because I can't stand his show,... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:22:29 PM
Your response was well articulated. My problem is... by Anthony J. Gerst on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:48:20 PM
William, The main successful component of his prop... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:15:28 AM
I couldn't agree more with your assessment of Glen... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:31:53 AM
William,Yea, Murdoch, he is the seditious jerk tha... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:59:54 AM
Kevin, if you want to see a really seditious indiv... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:20:44 AM
With all do respect, this discussion is not about ... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:16:31 AM
Kevin, I understand your implication of accusing o... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 3:22:23 AM
Yes, there was gratuitous Geraldo bashing. Howeve... by Kevin Tully on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 9:40:31 AM
"I didn't raise the issue of sedition - I just com... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 19, 2010 at 3:48:11 AM
Hey Recce1The list of Soros's positions and what t... by crispy on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:11:28 AM
Stop being a demagogue and prove Beck is doing it ... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 2:01:30 AM
free speech is a subjective thing on this website.... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 5:37:06 AM
I don't have to prove it - He Has. He has said pub... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:32:05 AM
If you make an accusation but refuse to prove it I... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 11:09:25 PM
Sorry Rob - I meant Rob not Bob - typing too fast.... by Kevin Tully on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:25:42 AM
Ooh haven't you heard?Fox is the government.... by Anti Oligarch on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:12:35 PM
I spoke to someone with Clear Channel about left a... by Donnie McLeod on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:19:17 PM
first of all Beck HAS indeed suggested and implied... by Michael Olympia on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:23:57 PM
but i am pretty sure that williams mentioned alex ... by Cheryl Biren on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:17:41 PM
That is what I am saying, Cheryl.. "pretty sure" i... by Michael Olympia on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 3:56:32 PM
i don't really care about proving anyone right or ... by Cheryl Biren on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:58:19 PM
I think facts really matter and i always take time... by Michael Olympia on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:33:51 PM
I'm with you Michael. I too would like to state t... by comncents on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:56:33 AM
I agree 100%: Alex has done a great job . I disag... by crispy on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:48:19 AM
Michael, I'll cite Kall and the SPLC for the actua... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 4:55:54 AM
Michael, I disagree with you about Beck's supposed... by Roberto Benitez on Thursday, Oct 21, 2010 at 1:57:00 AM
But I'm gonna hafta say free speech comes first ev... by Adam Smith on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 2:25:08 PM
Beck is simply a gatekeeper who controls the debat... by B Z on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 4:24:36 PM
As you say they are experts on directing anger. Co... by Marika on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:42:16 AM
is, at what point does political speech rise to th... by Steven Leser on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:01:11 PM
As usual, you raise an extremely valid point. In f... by William Cormier on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:14:37 PM
Steven, as this relates to Glenn Beck, Rush Limbau... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 10:57:56 AM
Free speech is expression of your opinion and prot... by BFalcon on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 10:58:53 AM
If I think the theatre's on fire, and I shout fire... by J. Edward Tremlett on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 3:24:16 PM
Why are people like Beck, Limbaugh, O'really, Jo... by Donald on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:11:16 PM
The question is, "When will they be charged?"... by Daniel Geery on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:27:15 PM
.........................................here on O... by Robert P. Philipps on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 5:57:31 PM
Ive told you what your problem is. And now you t... by GUY P. FRASER on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 6:20:16 PM
State the lies Guy, state the lies.... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:53:41 AM
I didn't see this picked up by anyone else, maybe ... by Al Rodbell on Thursday, Oct 14, 2010 at 7:27:47 PM
Rob, sadly your article about Beck is a smear job ... by Roberto Benitez on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 2:17:29 AM
Indeed. I think the only real danger posed by Gle... by Natalie Oberman on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 4:46:18 AM
1. Beck is an unfortunate looney on the payroll. ... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 5:45:41 AM
Mark, your hatred and intolerance of others proves... by Roberto Benitez on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:03:23 AM
been so blunt but sometimes it is fun. I apologize... by Mark Sashine on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:42:31 AM
For an engineer, I'm not impressed with that bragg... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 4:15:44 AM
PricelessAnd the way you compare thyself to Obama,... by Mark Sashine on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 8:30:18 AM
How did I compare myself to Obama or Axelrod? Are ... by Roberto Benitez on Thursday, Oct 21, 2010 at 10:16:03 PM
I see "Kall's screed" as free speech and very patr... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:59:19 AM
Kevin, Kall's speech may be free b ut if acted on ... by Roberto Benitez on Friday, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:33:14 AM
I agree with your sentiments on free speech, to a ... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:45:46 AM
Very revealing Kevin. I think what I'm reading be... by Natalie Oberman on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:29:19 PM
You are absolutely right. I very strongly believe ... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 12:17:21 PM
Kevin, are you therefore willing to hold Rob Kall ... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 5:02:32 AM
Recce1,I am not familiar with what has been writte... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:04:51 PM
Kevin, when I referred to Dobbs, it was about the ... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 26, 2010 at 5:35:45 AM
Roberto,Dobbs devoted significant parts of his tel... by Kevin Tully on Tuesday, Oct 26, 2010 at 8:16:57 AM
this site.... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:00:08 PM
this site.... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:00:52 PM
this site.... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:01:00 PM
this site.... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:01:07 PM
Don't give me that false equivalency stuff. All m... by Perry Logan on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 5:28:32 AM
will you also include eco terrorist who blow up co... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:12:23 AM
Whereas, Wonderful's list pertains to murdering an... by GLloyd Rowsey on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 6:55:37 AM
re Reply: The left and right are going to come... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:33:23 AM
by illegals. Soldiers going to mexico for fun stu... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:50:57 AM
Illegal immigrants are no better or worse than the... by Kevin Tully on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:15:02 AM
You wrote a very long and boring comment.... by Marika on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 5:35:10 AM
don't read them. There you go.... by Perry Logan on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:01:27 AM
My comment was addressed to Recce1, not you. I gav... by Marika on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:29:55 AM
Doh!Thanks for the thumbs up.... by Perry Logan on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 5:26:28 AM
Yes Marika, I understand all too well that those w... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:36:16 AM
I took special note of this part of your comment:"... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:38:58 AM
See what you've done here? Your language, your se... by Natalie Oberman on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:03:36 PM
I don't think you understand. I am not speaking fr... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:48:55 PM
That may be your opinion, William, but there's no ... by Natalie Oberman on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:49:20 PM
We can agree to disagree, but then again, this is ... by William Cormier on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 6:58:49 PM
A poll here of course would be meaningless. There'... by Natalie Oberman on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 3:50:57 PM
Natalie, there's no flirtation here by Rob Kall an... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:47:59 AM
Recce1,Beck, Limbaugh, and Coulter do not do anyth... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:23:04 PM
Kevin, I apologize for the late reply to your vali... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:27:47 PM
Roberto,It is very hard for me to be objective abo... by Kevin Tully on Wednesday, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:56:39 AM
Kevin, I see your point. But remember while it's g... by Roberto Benitez on Thursday, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:44:03 AM
Roberto,It is very hard for me to be objective abo... by Kevin Tully on Wednesday, Oct 27, 2010 at 8:59:29 AM
Yes William, I was writing about the very Constitu... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:43:04 AM
The article states " Hate show host Michael Savag... by diem on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 8:23:24 AM
in researching this article, I found reference to ... by Rob Kall on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:34:19 AM
I was really wondering about that, because Jones ... by Michael Olympia on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:30:16 PM
The son of sam said a dog told him to kill. Do yo... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 11:31:53 PM
In some instances of history, forces have made it ... by J. Edward Tremlett on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 4:15:04 PM
While Progressives devote considerable time and ef... by Blaine Kinsey on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 11:18:49 AM
Blaine,I haven't found in this discussion a bunch ... by Kevin Tully on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:15:23 PM
If you read more carefully, I stated that "we sho... by Blaine Kinsey on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 3:47:36 PM
So Blaine, are you're claiming that the Declaratio... by Roberto Benitez on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:51:34 AM
but it seems my vote button will not allow me to v... by Laura Roberts on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:35:17 AM
but it seems my vote button will not allow me to v... by Laura Roberts on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:35:59 AM
but it seems my vote button will not allow me to v... by Laura Roberts on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:36:17 AM
Blaine,I brought up the "Fire" issue as a point of... by Kevin Tully on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 1:39:59 PM
Ahh... Now it's starting to make sense. I don't k... by Natalie Oberman on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 12:46:44 PM
Natalie,You've got to be kidding! Glenn Beck's en... by Kevin Tully on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 10:22:51 AM
But by your definition, so to is Olbermann's, Madd... by Natalie Oberman on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:40:10 PM
.................wars start? Rob asks a question a... by Robert P. Philipps on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 12:36:25 PM
I think facts really matter and i always take ti... by Michael Olympia on Friday, Oct 15, 2010 at 1:36:43 PM
It seems as though many on this blog (as is also r... by Chris Chris on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 4:42:55 AM
is just that and is afforded to all citizens of th... by Laura Roberts on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 6:04:41 AM
should be republished in the media. Obviously, su... by Mark Sashine on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 7:57:37 AM
Mark, apparently you're a "truther". Part of a pr... by Natalie Oberman on Saturday, Oct 16, 2010 at 3:29:35 PM
the complete control of our freedoms under Bush. ... by Laura Roberts on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:17:12 AM
the complete control of our freedoms under Bush. Y... by Laura Roberts on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 2:21:02 AM
Mark, do I detect a Freudian slip in your projecti... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:27:54 AM
but priceless... by Mark Sashine on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 7:21:54 PM
It see you haven't the courage to engage in cogent... by Roberto Benitez on Friday, Oct 22, 2010 at 12:44:07 AM
the old Neimuller quote of "then they came for me"... by Chris Bieber on Sunday, Oct 17, 2010 at 7:53:12 PM
Actually, it was James Meigs, editor in chief of P... by Natalie Oberman on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 4:56:15 PM
Chris, if you have only watched Beck once then whe... by Roberto Benitez on Monday, Oct 25, 2010 at 1:19:32 AM
is being instituted by the bankers and financiers ... by Laura Roberts on Monday, Oct 25, 2010 at 2:25:24 AM
The Fed, our third central bank, was owned primari... by Roberto Benitez on Tuesday, Oct 26, 2010 at 1:05:22 AM
A whole number less than infinity.... by GLloyd Rowsey on Monday, Oct 18, 2010 at 6:05:29 AM