Colonizing Nations 101
It's official US policy.
Last December, Truth 11.com offered a model for destroying and colonizing nations. In Orwellian newspeak, it said:
(1) Global "Mafia" scoundrels target nations "ripe for 'Regime Change.' " Calling them rogue states enlists support.
(2) CIA/Mossad/MI6 and collaborators "arm, train, (and) finance local and foreign mercenaries/terrorists." Freedom fighters they're called for the same reason.
(3) With or without Security Council authorization, mass killing and destruction follow. At the same time, sanctions suffocate nations economically. Political isolation harms them further. Civilians always suffer most.
(4) Media propaganda glorifies war in the name of peace. Managed news enlists public support. Mind manipulation convinces people to back what they should condemn.
(5) Invasions and occupations are called liberation. Plunder is called economic development. Exploitation and imperial control are called democracy.
Might justifies right. Nations are destroyed to free them. Code language conceals real motives. Policy involves ravaging the world one country at a time or in multiples. Nations are destroyed for their own good. Monied interests alone benefit.
Truth 11.com quoted a 19th century proverb saying:
"Only when the last tree has died and the last river been poisoned and the last fish been caught will we realize we cannot eat money."
Political speech masks policies. News is carefully filtered. Fiction substitutes for fact. Free and open societies aren't tolerated. Dissent is marginalized and suppressed. Imperial wars are called liberating ones. Human rights are violated for our own good. Patriotism means going along with what harms us.
Terrorism is what they do, not us. Reasons why imperial wars are waged are suppressed. Wealth and power alone matter. Sacrificing human lives and freedoms are small prices to pay. Humanity is at risk but who cares.
Media scoundrels aid and abet state crimes. Where it ends, who knows. Money power won't sustain a ravaged planet. Militarism and perpetual wars assure it. Peace is spurned to wage them. Big Lies conceal it. Truth is the most dangerous disinfectant. Suppressing it is policy.
Syria was largely peaceful before US proxies invaded. So was Libya last year. Iran's moment of truth awaits. It's on America's hit list. Propaganda wars precede hot ones. Washington vilified the Islamic Republic for decades. Saber rattling threatens war.