Use Cash Movement is supporting the December 7, 2010 run on the Big Banking.
Great Depression Bank Run by Public Domain
Take action now against the very syndicate that ruined our economy and is at the heart of the decimation of the lower and middle class citizens of the USA.
Here are the simple steps:
1) Find a local bank or credit union that can handle your account.
2) Close your existing account if it is at: Citibank, Wells Fargo, TD Bank, Chase, Bank of America, or any other Big Greed corporate banks.
3) Deposit the funds in your new local bank or credit union.
4) Repeat: Encourage the people you love to do the same.
5) Then, stop using your credit cards when you buy goods, depriving Big Banking and Credit Card companies of 2.5 -" 3.5 % of the purchase amount.
Or, if you run a small business, announce and promote your willingness to give your customers a 5% discount for cash.
It doesn't end on December 7th. Keep getting others to send the message only money can send to the Corporatocracy, "ENOUGH!"