If the American people sit back and do nothing, the military industrial complex will continue those two wars for another 10 years. The military won't win, but it won't lose, but it will continue fighting and dying as it sacrifices our kids in an endless conflict. We'll hear weekly news reports that we're close to victory, but we need another 40,000 troops. We're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and we don't want those who have died to have died in vain. General so and so is making a "new" plan to win the war"ad nausea.
Like corporations that Americans have been protesting against for the past week, the military industrial complex possesses no heart and no conscience. Young men and women's deaths mean nothing.
How do we stop those wars, the deaths and the senselessness?
1. We withdraw all our troops from Iraq and Afghanistan immediately.
2. We let their leaders solve their problems.
3. Leaving Muslim lands deletes their reasons for jihad.
4. Enforce our borders with our troops to secure our country.
5. Engage a moratorium on all immigration for 10 years.
6. Use the $12 billion monthly war cost to improve our country.
It's absolutely crazy to carry on two wars for ten years without any positive result. It's even crazier to continue fighting them for another 10 years. It's even worse that the majority of American citizens lack enough gumption to stand up and speak out against the endless insanity of war perpetrated by our Congress, Bush and now Obama. In the end, it's just plain sickening on a mental, physical and spiritual level.
1 | 2