Pale skin arrived from the West Asia.
They found the Stone-Age Briton had dark hair - with a
small probability that it was curlier than average - blue eyes and skin that was
probably dark brown or black in tone.
This combination might appear striking to us today, but
it was a common appearance in Western Europe during this period.
Pale skin probably arrived in Britain with a migration of
people from the West Asia aroun ...
Pale skin arrived from the West Asia.
They found the Stone-Age Briton had dark hair - with a small probability that it was curlier than average - blue eyes and skin that was probably dark brown or black in tone.
This combination might appear striking to us today, but it was a common appearance in Western Europe during this period.
Pale skin probably arrived in Britain with a migration of people from the West Asia around 6,000 years ago. This population had pale skin and brown eyes and absorbed populations like the ones Cheddar Man belonged to.
Iran, pronounced Eeran NOT Eye-ran...".> Hint: Italy: Eetaly not Eye-taly.
Iran has been in the region properly termed 'West Asia' -- not the 'Middle East' for thousand of years.
It is heart-warming to see more and more scholars look past politics to discover Iran's contributions to science, film, and literature. One good piece of evidence is the display of Iranian artifacts in the majority of the world's museums.
The term 'Middle East' is a fake term invented in the 20th century for the benefit of rationalizing British (and hence European) imperial interests.
The "Islamic Civilization" is another fake term. Interesting that Western societies do not lump themselves with Koreans and Filipinos onto a single "Christian Civilization."
After living and working in many countries, I have become an environmentalist. I am an independent business Professor and documentary film producer about environment and creatures in it.
I have spent most of my professional life as a university Professor and as an Advisor to companies seeking to streamline their operations and to make them more efficient. My Doctorate Degree is in Quantitative Methods, Production and Operations Management. As a University Professor, I received Outstanding Professor Awards from several universities.
As a film producer, I received the 'Best Foreign Film Award' from several international festivals for my documentary films, e.g., on the spider-tailed viper of Iran which it received a Panda Award from Wildscreen Film Festival in England in October 2018. The award is called Green Oscar among environmentalists. 2019 Awards: NaturVision, Deutscher Wildlife Filmpreis, Germany. 22 Gran Paradiso Film Festival, Cogne, Italy.
Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species listed Spider-tailed Viper on August 27, 2019. This Convention is in Geneva, Switzerland. This action will make sure when I pass away this creature will continue to live.
I welcome competition while my main goal is to educate public and protect the precious environment until I pass away.
The earth belongs to all of us and sadly is in need of care. Dumping waste, especially poisonous weed killers for weeds and Crops similar to "agent orange," should be banned.
Native people should not be forced out of their homes to make room for settlers who arrive from different countries.
Western countries and Russia have not been punished for their crimes against humanity
My professional and personal experience has convinced me that the world has become more dangerous and threatening. I have created several NGOs to protect what is left of the environment and of the creatures in it and to preserve historical heritages with emphasis on Iran's heritage and contributions to this world.
Favorite Quotes which most of them are my own summarize the way I believe:
* Enlightenment is the goal of media but delusion is often its true target.
* The prerequisite for peace is justice for all people and for all nations.
* In the past, weapons were manufactured to fight wars, today wars are manufactured to sell weapons.
* Seeking justice is meaningless if it is not translated into action.
* Western societies and Russia share responsibility for the loss of free societies in many parts of the world, especially in less developed countries. Western countries, Russia and China have depleted natural resources, looted national treasures displaying them in their museums in exchange for deceptive freedom and wealth.
* "Super Powers" would not be "Super Powers" if they minded their own business.
* Hunting is not a sport. A real sportsman defends on his own strengths, not on a firearm.
* Give a man a gun, he may kill someone; give a man a bank, he will kill those who disagree with Western countries' policies.
* "A hungry man is an angry man" Illegal sanctions create hungry man.
* People should not be indoctrinated with lies, only to learn the truth later. Every time a truth is told, some new understanding and tolerance between people and nations can take root.
* Poor does not mean stupid. Rich does not mean civilized and smart.
* The more simply I live and travel, the more I am able to experience life around the world.
* The news is not as bad as you think it is; no news can be as good as you think it is.
* Heaven and Hell is a concept from Zoroastrian religion which has been borrowed by other religions e.g. Islam & Christianity. To me, Heaven is the last twenty years of one's life when you can look back and smile. Hell is when you look back and suffer remorse.
* Happiness isn't where you find it. Happiness is where you create it.
* Rule of force has replaced the rule of law. Bombing innocent people in Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and elsewhere must stop.
* Any person with a 🔫 gun may rob a bank. Any person that owns a bank is capable of robbing the 🌎 world.