September 3, 2020
How much any bill is worth?
By Mohammad Ala
What is the value of money? Who gets it? Who collects it?
Ask someone how much any bill (e.g. a dollar) is worth and they'll tell you a dollar.
Put a gun to their head and ask "Are you sure it's not worth 100 dollars?" and they'll say "Ah yes you're right, my mistake."
Some Lobby groups and Establishments will eventually collect the bill.
Iran, pronounced Eeran NOT Eye-ran...".> Hint: Italy: Eetaly not Eye-taly.
Favorite Quotes which most of them are my own summarize the way I believe:
* Enlightenment is the goal of media but delusion is often its true target.
* The prerequisite for peace is justice for all people and for all nations.
* In the past, weapons were manufactured to fight wars, today wars are manufactured to sell weapons.
* Seeking justice is meaningless if it is not translated into action.
* Western societies and Russia share responsibility for the loss of free societies in many parts of the world, especially in less developed countries. Western countries, Russia and China have depleted natural resources, looted national treasures displaying them in their museums in exchange for deceptive freedom and wealth.
* "Super Powers" would not be "Super Powers" if they minded their own business.
* Give a man a gun, he may kill someone; give a man a bank, he will kill those who disagree with Western countries' foreign policies.
* "A hungry man is an angry man" Illegal sanctions create hungry man.
* People should not be indoctrinated with lies, only to learn the truth later. Every time a truth is told, some new understanding and tolerance between people and nations can take root.
* Poor does not mean stupid. Rich does not mean civilized and smart.
* The more simply I live and travel, the more I am able to experience life around the world.
* The news is not as bad as you think it is; no news can be as good as you think it is.
* Heaven and Hell is a concept from Zoroastrian religion which has been borrowed by other religions e.g. Islam & Christianity. To me, Heaven is the last twenty years of one's life when you can look back and smile. Hell is when you look back and suffer remorse.
* Happiness isn't where you find it. Happiness is where you create it.
* Rule of force has replaced the rule of law. Bombing innocent people in Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria, and elsewhere must stop.
* Any person with a 🔫 gun may rob a bank. Any person that owns a bank is capable of robbing the 🌎 world especially weaker countries.