1. Hold it on a weekend day so it doesn't interfere with most work and school schedules
2. Be sure to properly request your permit
3. Don't invite the anarchists
4. Ask Jesse Jackson, Susan Sarandon, and Cindy Sheehan to speak
6. Agree in advance with authorities as to how many protestors are willing to be arrested
7. Invite a broad multi-culti mix to present the illusion of a coalition
8. Bring lots of "Support the Troops" signs
10. Contact United for Peace & Justice and/or International ANSWER and follow their orders...I mean, advice
Mickey Z.: http://www.mickeyz.net.
Mickey Z. can be found on the Web at http://www.mickeyz.net.