Sunday, May 1, 2011
Bizarre Adulation? Gaddafi's Son Grandchildren Murdered by Queen's Royal Air Force after Royal Wedding?
NATO has murdered the son and grandchildren of the leader of Socialist Libya, a former colony of imperialist nations now bombing a Libya that had risen to giving its citizens a higher standard than nine European nations including Russia - far and away #1 in Africa with free health care and free higher education. Real reasons for targeting Gaddafi and an orchestrated civil war are noted.
Friday, April 22, 2011
Capitalism's Warplanes: CIA & al Qaeda Destroy Socialist Libya's 53rd Highest Living Standard
An imperative more basic than keeping US backed dictators in power and eliminating non-capitalist regimes is at work in Libya and the Middle East. An imperative that has created all wars. It is imperative for private investment financial capital to accumulate, and to accumulate at an ever increasing rate, pushing the wealthy owners of capital into ever new variations of same ancient conspiracy of the rich against the poor. click here
There Was No Libyan Peaceful Protest,
Just Murderous Gangs and Nic Robertson
By Jay Janson
16 June, 2011
Nic Robertson and Anderson Cooper are surely aware of their achievement in promoting the human carnage of civil war and the destruction of a beautifully well-kept and prosperous nation, the 53rd highest developed country in the world with free health care and education. A standard of living that was higher than nine European nations, including Russia, is no more, thanks to their having daily led our entertainment with their war mongering of purposely distorted reporting, misreporting, disinformation, and blacking out of information that would have made this massive loss of human life impossible. They'll not be able to wash this off their conscience.
1. There were no peaceful protests!
2. CNN, covering the Danish Cartoons anniversary demonstration that was cooped with an announcement from London to make it into a "day of rage against Libyan leader Gaddafi,' showed us camera panning of a modest size crowd (mostly men) jumping up and down shouting against Gaddafi (not against Libya's high standard of living).
3. There were armed attacks on police stations (even traffic police) and vicious attacks on Chinese and Korea construction workers already two days before, and during the anniversary of the Danish Cartoons or "day of rage,' executions of 50 captured Libyan soldiers, one beheaded, some hung along with police officers. And who knows how many ordinary Libyan civilians harmed by tough guys brought in to Benghazi and other Cyrenaican towns. This was reported by Reuters and BBC, but not CNN.
4. CNN showed a video of a small amount of people scattering, running at twilight, cell phone camera jerking around in confusion with the sound of shooting from completely unidentified sources. There was Anderson Cooper and Nic Robertson crying out that "Gaddafi', was "targeting, shooting, bombing his own people who only want democracy. At the same time a flood of anti Gaddafi reports were coming in from well funded Libyan exile backers in various countries.
5. Imagine! On Feb. 21 a bare four days after the overseas calls for "day of rage' U.S. media's UK counterpart, the Telegraph reported that " the International Federation for Human Rights said Libya's second city along with Sirte, Tobruk, Misrata, Khoms, Tarhounah, Zenten, Al-Zawiya and Zouara had all been taken by protesters. "Protesters?" We were given to see these tough hombre heavily armed "freedom fighters' in their fleets of pickup trucks looking nothing at all like protesters.
6. While, very quickly, heavily armed insurgent gangs, always described as "ordinary citizens who had dropped their office jobs a few days before to fight for freedom,' were efficiently overrunning towns and airports, Cooper and Robertson kept excitedly exclaiming cities were being bombed from the air - civilians targeted - showing viewers the same single bomb crater in a field outside of a town for five days running as proof, though oddly admitting no one had been injured.
7. CNN and NY Times have never reported that Libya, as opposed to desperately poor Egypt and Yemen enjoys a higher standard of living than nine European nations including Russia. Rather, they continue emphasizing Western media condemnation of Gaddafi over his entire four decades of leadership of Libya and the movement for African Union.
8. In less than 2 weeks came Obama's executive orders freezing Libyan accounts or confiscating Libyan accounts of billions of dollars for eventual use by insurgents. Even earlier began the threats from international institutions beholden to U.S. and NATO, and open speculation by the same coalition of former colonial powers that had once conquered and ruled the entire non-white world for centuries, of military action against "Gaddafi' (that would add a sixth Muslim nation to its bombing list of Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia, Yemen and Pakistan. ... ... ... click on title above
What is Propaganda? ABC Warps Gaddafi's Image
After Gaddafi abolished nuclear energy technology 10 years before after the West's economic threats, he was then working to send the first African communications satellite into space almost solely funding the program, establish a AMF (African Monetary Fund), African Bank for investing (equivalent to World Bank), an African Central Bank which would have given Africa control over it's own currency backed by gold...that's until the NATO (90% US) barged in with air strikes and the US suddenly started financing Al Qaeda (rebels) while no revolution ever took place and no footage of a revolution was ever shown (Tunisia & Egypt are revolution with citizens protesting... Libya was and is US funded warfare).
Libyan Armed Protestors Occupy Parliament Vicinity by Esam Mohamed, Associated Press, TRIPOLI, Libya November 1, 2012, Associate PressBy ESAM MOHAMED Associated Press, TRIPOLI, Libya November 1, 2012, Associate PressAround 200 mostly armed protesters have occupied an area near Libya's parliament building, blocking nearby roads and beating up journalists in protest of the country's new Cabinet. Thursday's action, in which an AP reporter was also beaten, is the third in a row staged by the group, which opposes the new government chosen Prime Minister Ali Zidan and endorsed by Congress. Young men representing ex-revolutionary... The country is awash with weapons and armed groups
Besieged Gaddafi Stronghold Bani Walid Under Attack
By Stephen Lendman
Washington's war on Libya rages. Fighting didn't stop after NATO said its seven-month 2011 "mission" ended. Ravaging a nonbelligerent country wasn't good enough. http://rense.com/general95/bani-walid.html enough.
Occupation harshness inflicts more pain. Jamahiriya Green Resistance is strong. Its struggle continues. It won't stop until Libya regains freedom. Loyalists want no part of NATO control, puppet leaders, imperial plundering, and ordinary Libyans used and abused.
Frequent freedom fights erupt. Tribes are involved. Local militias have their own agenda. Insurgents battle each other and Green Resistance for control. Government forces serve Washington and key NATO partners.
Since early October, Bani Walid's been besieged. Thousands of militiamen are involved. Food, medical supplies, fuel and other essentials are in short supply. Armed men block vehicles with medical and other essential supplies from entering.
Residential neighborhoods are attacked. Nearby villages were looted and burned. Libya's so-called General National Congress (GNC) approved the assault.
[see  above