- End wars, bring military home, lean effective military
- End government waste/taxation used wisely and fairly
- No banks, but those helping create real jobs and services
- Meaningful jobs for all
- Help small businesses
- Respect nature, restore ecosystems
- Real justice for all
- Social security alive and well
- Act as moral compass for Utah, the U.S. and the world
Geery, I believe represents the original intent of our founders, the citizen/legislator, willing to serve and represent the public as a civic duty and who returns to his former vocation after a term or two; unlike the career politicians we have now who serve for life, beholden to their moneyed backers interests rather than serving the people.
We need more Geery type citizens running for office to fundamentally change this country, true representatives of, by and for the people who offer up real solutions to our country's problems based on their principles, integrity and with justice for all.