- He has a demonstrated comittment to 9/11 truth.
- He's good on the environment.
- He's anti-war.
While it is true that Dr. Paul has not yet signed on to Kucinich's impeachment resolution, and doesn't believe that global warming poses much of a threat, Paul is good in many other areas. For example:
- He has stated that the government "is determined to have martial law", and that the government is hoping to get the people "fearful enough that they will accept the man on the white horse". He has also warned of a uniquely American kind of "soft fascism".
- He has warned that "a contrived Gulf of Tonkin-type incident may occur to gain popular support for an attack on Iran".
- He is anti-war.
- He fights for sound fiscal policy.
Who knows . . . one of them might even win.