1. We are the PEOPLE your Masters, who brought you out of Obscurity, out of having to work for a living. You shall have no other masters before Us.
2. You shall not make for yourself an exalted throne of privilege -- any likeness of anything that was in monarchies of the past, or in authoritarian regimes in the present, or in Big Brother states of the future. For We, the People your Masters, are an unforgiving People, visiting the inequity of the fathers upon the children to the third and fourth generations of those who oppress Us, but reelecting those who work for Us and preserve Our social contract.
3. You shall not take the name of the People your Masters in vain, for the People will not hold those guiltless who take Their name in vain to oppress and wage wars on other people.
4. Remember Election Day and our power of Recall, keep them uppermost in your mind. During your elected term you shall labor and do all the work for which We elected you, but at the end of term is your Reelection by the People your Masters. In it you shall tell no lies, nor make empty promises you do not intend to keep: you, nor your son, nor your daughter, nor your party members, nor your campaigners, nor your public relations consultants, nor oligarchs and kleptocrats who are within your gates. For during your term the People toiled to keep the economy alive, the society together and the nation's peace with other nations intact, and judged what you did to help them. Therefore the People cherish Election Day and their power of Recall as a reckoning for your conduct.
5. Honor the letter and spirit of the Constitution, that your right to be in power may be long upon the nation which the People your Masters entrust you with.
6. You shall not murder people of other nations through direct or proxy wars, assassinations for regime change or drones pretending to target terrorists, or your own people through militarized police, SWAT teams and fake terror plots.
7. You shall not commit political adultery by taking money from foreign sources in exchange for political favors or forming alliances with unprincipled leaders of other nations for the purpose of ganging up against the rest of the world.
8. You shall not steal from people of other nations by abusing your economic power or entering unfair trade agreements or blackmailing their leaders through illegal spying, or from your own people through unjust taxes, collusion with criminal banks and business elements or financial repression.
9. You shall not bear false witness against other nations or their leaders through false flags, phony narratives and demonization of those who resist your attempts to subvert their national interests.
10. You shall not covet the offices of other nations to install your lackeys; you shall not covet their natural resources, nor the bank balances of their leaders and citizens, nor their properties, nor their oil and gas, nor their gold, nor their executive jets, nor their automobiles, nor anything that is theirs.