From Mike Malloy Website
Surprise! ... as Gomer Pyle would say. So it wasn't Wikileaks that brought down the fresh Friday hell on Hillary this week, but that pedophile Anthony Weiner. What a cretin. Sending porno shots of his privates to a 10th grader in North Carolina. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Being caught the first time -- with an adult -- wasn't enough? Don't you know Camp Hillary is furious that Huma didn't ditch this predator long before now. But what can Hillary say? She didn't leave Bill, even after that tacky cigar revelation.
Dammitall -- sure makes it hard to take the moral high ground against the poozle-grabber when your chief aide's husband is a pedophile. Okay, okay -- it's not Hillary doing the illegal sexting, but it's another piece of the puzzle in this twisted email mess. It was the illegal sexting that forced the seizure of Weiner's laptop, on which were more Hillary emails because his wife and Hillary right-hand-gal Huma Abedin also used the laptop for non-porno business reasons, and didn't erase all the email to/from Hillary before handing it back to Weiner ... hopefully, with a carton of Clorox wipes. ($5 says if you shine a black-light on that machine it would light up like a Pollock painting)
Now FBI Director Comey has relaunched the email investigation, which is like Christmas and the 4th of July and a hotel opening and the Miss Universe pageant all wrapped together for the Mean Tangerine. Now we have dueling perverts to divide our attention, Truthseekers! Where does the madness end? Will Hillary's email next turn up on a server in the basement of a Goldman Sachs partner? The cell phone of a BenGhazi survivor? The remains of the Mars lander?
Slate has more, sorry to say ...
What we know:
- "FBI director James Comey -- who announced in July that he would not recommend prosecuting Hillary Clinton for having classified material on a private email server while she was secretary of state -- sent a letter to Congressional committee chairs informing them that new emails related to the Clinton investigation had been discovered. Comey said the new emails will be examined to determine if they contained classified material.
- "It's since been reported that those emails were discovered on a computer jointly used by Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner. Weiner is under investigation for possibly having exchanged explicit sex messages with a minor; he and Abedin, Clinton's campaign co-chair, are married but estranged. The emails in question were reportedly sent to Clinton by Abedin.
- "NBC reports that the FBI does not believe Clinton intentionally withheld the emails from the batch she initially turned over to investigators. Comey said in July that, while the FBI's investigation had turned up some relevant emails that Clinton herself hadn't handed over, there was no evidence that those emails were hidden intentionally rather than simply having been deleted in the normal course of business or missed when her lawyers were sorting her personal-server emails into work and personal groups.
- "NBC's Pete Williams is reporting that his sources don't think the new emails are a "game changer" as far as the decision not to recommend prosecuting Clinton goes.
- "Fox News is reporting that no classified material has of yet been found in the new emails.
- "Fox is also reporting that Comey wrote, in an FBI internal memo, that he took the unusual step of making information about an ongoing investigation public because he felt it would have been inappropriate to withhold information of such public relevance until after the election."
What we don't know: