It does not matter anymore who becomes a President this year. It will be a werewolf.
Yesterday, Sept. 26 two werewolves, old and young crawled on the podium in Oxford, Mississippi and spewed venom. And the public howled. The transformation was complete.
I had no illusions about McCain. That old fart was nothing but a sack of malice for a long time. But Obama had my hopes. Until now. That is until he came out there and in his academic English howled the following:
- That we have to expand our war in Afghanistan even more.
- - That we have to ‘kill’ Osama bin Ladin (just imagine- WE HAVE TO KILL)
- That Russia is not a democracy
- That there was a “ Russian invasion’ in Georgia and it was ‘unacceptable’
- That ‘we have to stop attacks from Pakistani territories’
- That we have to ‘tell Russians that they have to behave differently’
- That Al Qaeda is ‘stronger than ever’
- That we need ‘ more security at home’