by Speaking Latino
So let's sequester something today, on the sequester day: all of this is fiction, but... keep it, don't lose.
1. The CPAC organizer, the man whose appearance reminds about the Planet of Apes praised CPAC for its diversity; they now have black young conservatives and Hispanics as well. The Dems counteracted that they had women on their side as well as British Royalty: all Dems wear skirts.
2. Ah, e-mails. There was an e-mail brouhaha between Woodword and WH; apparently Woodward was upset with the 'regret' word and WH played back the Edith Piaf's ' Je ne rien' which means 'I do not regret'. WH did not though restore Helen Thomas back as a Dean of WH correspondents and did not apologize to her for what was done to her by Bush. Neither Woodward nor other MSM shills ever mentioned her in the discussions.
4. Our President is again courageously snatching the defeat from the jaws of victory. He lets the GOP to run the whole show, even the Violence Against Women. It is not clear how, for instance the state laws which target young women who want to do abortions in a medical facility are NOT the violence against women but our President is mute on that. In fact, he seems to had forgotten his English.
5. Control and Torture is a slogan if the times. We have new gun- control people. Joe Scarborough from Morning Joe says two things at the same time: 'waterboard them as needed' and 'let's do background checking'. Women around him, all of them, even the male ones- rejoice!
6. Our Government seems to be in a funny seizure: it loves gay people but prefers to spy on them. It wants the Supreme Court to overturn the California decision against gay marriages but is OK with covert electronic surveillance without a warrant. What it signals to gays is; folks, our love is overwhelming, we love you all to death.
7. Education, ah! We surely can predict the Medicare problem but as for going metric... we are safe; that will never happen. This country will rather die than transfer from beloved inches to those ugly French meters. Maybe the only way to pursue us would be to measure money in meters. That will happen soon because our money is going lower and lower in value.
8.Perpetuum mobile. There is a rather big group of progressives who seem to engage in a perpetual research on why GOP is so bad. They write books on that. The conclusion is there in a plain sight-GOP is a party of SOBs! But for some reason those researchers just before reaching that conclusion- go back and start again. The suspicion is that those studies are actually funded by GOP to confuse the reader and make him think that GOP is very powerful.
9. Great Expectations. I have heard that as books will be all transformed into an electronic format (only in the US, the whole Humanity still reads, you know), there will be ways for the reader to change the narratives and characters, also to add/remove sections. We should expect steamy sex scenes between Mr Dorsey and Mrs. Bennett, also there will be a special porno section on altered bios.
10.Olld things die hard. In the end of the 18th Century the great Russian writer Denis Fonvisin traveled through Western Europe. Hiss statement about French lives until now..
- An average Frenchman is insane and to become sane would consider a gross case of unhappiness.