Rachel Maddow did not hold back as she called out the president's lies on his coronavirus actions. She wants the media to stop carrying his press conferences live and only report fact-checked information.
.Maddow went through a litany of lies by the president, She points out that every press conference turns out to be one that tells the American population that the president is executing actions he is not.
Rachel Maddow pointed out the following lies.
- Trump lied about FDA approval of the antimalarial drug hydroxychloroquine and stated that tests on the drug were successful. Dr. Fauci had to refute his lies if diplomatically in real-time.
- Trump lied saying that coronavirus was well contained and well under control and that it was going to disappear. Of course, it is clear he was lying all along as the pandemic has exploded and our hospitals are becoming overstressed.
- Trump lied with the false claim that there were over one million tests available.
- Trump lied about Google developing a website that would be ready quickly to help manage testing for the pandemic.
- Trump lied that two navy medical ships would be sailing to the East and West coasts to assist with the pandemic. It turns out they are not near ready.
- Trump said the government has a massive amount of ventilators. Unfortunately, there are not near enough to cover the hundreds of thousands needed.
- Trump said that he ordered 500,000 masks. The thing is, that the order likely will not be completed until after 18 months.
Rachel Maddow said that Donald Trump gives false hope to the people which is not only cruel but will cost lives. It is important that the media find ways to communicate with the population at large that the president is constantly lying and putting all of our lives in danger.
Recently, a Republican organization released a scathing ad that points our the president's overall ineptitude and bungling of the coronavirus pandemic.
Please join my YouTube channel so I can get the numbers up to open up some more features and reach more folks. Gracias!