1. There is a horrible oil gush right in our waters, lasts for 66 weeks and.. we do not even proclaim a STATE OF EMERGENCY in the coastal states.
2. The oil spill is due to the safety violations BUT there is a lawsuit against the temporary moratorium on the drilling and the JUDGE SITES with the OIL companies.
3. The entity responsible for the OIL DISASTER is based abroad and their chairman is Swedish. He comes here, to the most powerful country in the world and calls us 'small people'. And nothing is done- he goes back and disappears somewhere in Scandinavia.
4. Our President, the most powerful man on the planet does nothing to put the OIL criminals to the scrutiny. He does not order them to stay in the US until the problem is solved.
5.According to the media there are 150 top scientists working round the clock on the OIL problem. So far there was not even ONE report to the public from that team, their names are unknown and nobody asks.
6. Although we are sufffering the horrible ecological catastrophe the media still tells us to rejoice with the US winnings in soccer Cup.
7.After 66 days in the Gulf the robot (!) fell into the casing. No words, really.
8. The top general willingly performs the court-martialed offense and then resigns and no one asks a question why would he do such a thing.
9. Although the OIL catastrophe happens within the grasp of the current line of knowledge ( nothing really new, just a tough engineering problem)- there seems that top Scientific Organizations are not involved at all. Neither are Foreign ones. Our country did not ask for International help in the matter.
10. The tea-party candidates win(!) primaries and the amount of nutty voices increases exponentially. Nobody asks who pays, nobody fights this and the Demparty seems to do eveything to lose.
11. Rahm Emanuel is disappointed in 'idealists' in the Obama inner circle. It is not clear at all whom does Rahm serve and ... no one asks any questions.
12. Senator Lieberman enjoys himself betraying everyone and anything and.. he is the most powerful senator now.
13.In the Gaza incident the US citizen was brutally killed by Israelis. US administration does nothing about it.
14. Our primary adversary now is still Iran. We send ships to the Red Sea. Nobody asks why not to the Gulf of Mexico.
15. The so-called new democracies in the Middle Asia on whom we rely in our Afghanistan abomination are disintegrating in civil unrests. Hillary, of course is far, far away.