Indeed they are!
-We all voted to get a couple of cats. Those cats needed us--they would
have been tossed to the bulldogs without our rescue.
- Advertisement -
- We brought them in --gave em a comfy home with free medical and free
Then I noticed that neither of them answered me when I called. They just
laid there giving a slight yawn and stared at me like--what do you want
- I thought nothing of it until I noticed that Dylan had the upper
hand---he just shook his little bag of goodies and they came running straight to
- All of us take care of the cats needs and keep their litter box free of
crap but it is Dylan that gets all the attention because he has the bag of
- My cats are indeed a couple of career politicians. I am thinking hard
about getting a large dog. Maybe a labrador that loves me and will attack when I
say to!! Labs are energetic and happy to do anything to please.. Intelligent--I
have heard them called but they are not prone to yawn and stare when you call
them! They might tear up my couch but they will protect my home!!
- Yes indeed--a lab is what I will get! I will settle for nothing
When the cats come running to my bed in an effort to get away from the
dog--I will toss them in the next room and lock my bedroom door! I have no doubt
they will try to weasle their way under the door but I also know that their head
has grown too big to fit! So scratching and clawing will soon fade into hiding
in any nook that is too small for my lab to invade.
- The thought excites me so much--I might get 2 labs!!!
- (this was a joke--I would never let my cats be mauled by a dog)
|The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.