I will vote for Bernie, the Billionaires are out of control! By Michael Allison
Hillary represents more of the same or worse. I worked for the Bill Clinton Campaign and have 2 tickets to his inauguration. Hillary is not Bill Clinton. Do not listen to the media Carnival Barkers, they are controlled by the Billionaires and Bernie scares the hell out of them.
1. Right now we need a government that will uphold the law, no selective prosecution, no buying politicians, they should be tried for treason, both parties.
2. Stop the Military/Industrial/Congressional Complex from starting wars for profit and killing our youth while telling us that a woman can't make her own decisions about having a baby, (I am not for abortion but believe that the government has no place in my bedroom or our decisions).
3. Hold our politicians accountable for what they do. Let the people decide term limits for politicians and how much they are paid. The same healthcare that our politicians receive, for the citizens.
4. Take the media out of the hands of the Billionaires, the airwaves belong to the people, all politicians receive the same amount of media exposure, free to the top 5 participants in each party, politicians do their term and go home and back to the real world, this will keep them honest while in office.
- Advertisement -
5. Total government oversight of all Financial Institution transactions over $250,000 by a new Federal Bank, to be established by the people. New York Fed bank to be abolished. Tax the corporations by their total profits, tax and penalize them when they hide money in foreign banks, They will continue to do business here because they are greedy. If not we can revitalize our country by replacing them with American made products. They sure didn't think twice about taking our jobs!
6. If the people have to take random drug and alcohol tests then our politicians should also take random drug and alcohol tests.
7. Try those responsible for our economic crash, if found guilty imprison them.
8. If the government is going to imprison someone then the government should be responsible for their care while in prison, no corporate prisons.
9. Low cost or free education for all who qualify.
10. One idea, one bill, no add-ons to any bill in Congress or the Senate. No Filibuster by either party, The Republicans have used this to move our country backwards.
11. Our infrastructure is crumbling, water pipes are so old they are poisoning our citizens, unfixable gas leaks, Bridges crumbling, killing citizens, highways that are 60 years old or older. Fossil fuels must go, build Hydrogen and Electric fueling stations across the country. There has been free energy since the 50's but the oil companies have made sure that this has never seen the light of day.
12. Stop the Military/Industrial/Congressional Complex from starting another Cold War with Russia. Putin could be a good ally, what would we do if Russia put missiles in Mexico? We have them in Poland.
13. Our Police should be monitored by a civilian group. No prominent citizens, changing members every three months. All acts of violence to be reported to the civilian group for determination of actions to be taken. Evidently they are not able to monitor themselves.
14. Gun laws and registration to own a gun will be enforced. All responsible citizens should own a gun but they must be kept out of the hands of people convicted of violent crime, convicted drug dealers, for 10 years after being released, the mentally ill and known gang members. Violation of the gun laws should carry a heavy penalty.
15. Pharmaceutical companies must sell their products for the same price as in Canada and other countries. A law should be passed to limit their prices like in Canada.
16. The government will not touch Social Security funds. This is our money and should not be used for any other purposes. The government will change the law in this case. Social Security has nothing to do with our deficit.
17. All voting will be on both Saturday and Sunday or an national holiday and the media will not announce the results until all votes are counted.
The Establishment is not going to make changes to the Status Quo! If you really want your country back, vote for Bernie, Hillary represents everything I deplore! We have been told all of our lives that we can cause change at the ballot box, this is the time to do that.
"Since when have we Americans been expected to bow submissively to authority and speak with awe and reverence to those who represent us?" U.S. Supreme Court Justice William O. Douglas-(1898-1980)
Place me not with those who would gladly take away the rights of others, for these poor ignorant souls know not that the rights they take away are their own!
I think that Republicans are not well informed and seem to vote for the nastiest most vitriol candidates. I believe that they are negative thinkers. I am a 100% Service Connected Disabled Vietnam Veteran. I am 64 years old and have done a lot of (more...)