1. Apparently US boxer M. appeared in Russia accompanied by the USSR anthem. The Russian boxer who fought with him chose a potpourri from the ' Phantom of the Opera'. US boxer won bya knockout. His appearance and his victory were greeted by the Russian public with unbelievable support and enthusiasm of all but President Putin who nearly had a nervous breakdown when he heard the music. And... the US media coverage cut out (yes) the USSR anthem from the broadcast.
3. Suddenly Syria is out of the picture since Moslem Brotherhood won in Egypt. What shall Hillary do now? Pronounce Egypt a part of Axis of Evil?
4. Oh, yes, yes, yes, all eyes are on the Supreme Beings in SCOTUS who wil make us feel orgazm with their wise decisions. I already feel like our media will go into the discourse paroxysm for a year.
5. I think I know why women here in the US want so vehemently to preserve the right to abortion. They know that in most cases their potential off-springs will have no souls, so they wisely want to rid us of those unfortunate personalities from the start.
7. I read recently a beautiful statement by one of the OEN commenters (if that person reads this- please, let me know the authorship - I forgot), 'There is only one President in the US- he just changes names periodically.'
8. Someone used a statement of " pulling a Reagan on a person.' I would assume that means taking the person's brains out and replacing those with oatmeal.
9. US and Western Europe recently celebrated the end of WWII by... forgetting that the WWII happened.
10. In Arizona a cop demanded an ID for a traffic violation from an untidy person with Middle- Eastern features. At the same time a herd of swine was passing by. The presumed alien ( according to the witnesses) murmured something and suddenly all the swine dropped dead while the cop started to exhibit the symptoms of significant mental disorder by shouting ,'We are legion.' The Middle- Eastern person then proceeded on his donkey to the Governor's mansion.