Here is more crucial material about cellphones, celltowers, and bird migration.Excerpts and Resources from An Electronic Silent Spring
- Wireless Devices & Wildlife
Scientists describe the effects of exposure to electromagnetic radiation (EMR) from wireless devices on trees, ants, bee colonies, frogs and birds.
- EMFSafetyNetwork.org has summed up the situation with migratory birds.
- February 7, 2014 letter from the Department of the Interior to the National Telecommunications and Information Administration charges that FCC standards for cell phone radiation are outmoded and do not adequately protect migratory birds and other wildlife.
- Albert Manville describes steps taken by the US Fish and Wildlife Service to avoid or minimize "take" of migratory birds at cell towers, wind turbines and power lines.
- Cracking Mystery Reveals How Electronics Affect Bird Migration, National Geographic Daily News, May 7, 2014