(Article changed on March 6, 2013 at 10:24)
by Arya Ziai
Sometimes what is done by an enemy shows very clearly what you have to do:
1. CPAC has a yearly conference. Every year they meet, talk about their future as if they have one and their leadership as if they have any. And yes, they are covered and discussed. How about us, progressives? AHOY!
3. They are a coven of malicious idiots. Most of them are psychologically unstable and very shallow- minded. If you line them up they look as a mediocrity raised to the power of 64. And they have a yearly conference. And they will be discussed. And what are we doing?
4. They do not represent anyone but corporate money. The Tea- party is a surrogate entity, devised by the group of rich people to be used as a hammer so that any normal element in the GOP gets scared. The people who follow them are doing it for two reasons: because they are stupid and because they are scared. And they have a yearly pulpit and call themselves salt of the US people. How can we call ourselves? Losers of the Century? The worst possible losing is when you lose not to power and smartness but to stupidity and malice.
5. Hugo Chavez died and today on Morning Joe some no-name moron said that 'it was good for the people'. Imagine if someone saying that when when Reagan died. Now, here a person dies, a President of another country and our MSM mocks the death and we? What are we doing? Did Obama send his condolences? I do not know- MSM does not say.
Did we demand an apology for mockery through say CISCO gas? Not a chance.
6. CPAC are not patriots- they are traitors. They do not love this country- They love their way of life although that way of life is illusory. They speak clishes 99% of times. They claim to protect the backbone of the US - small business while small business is being destroyed by the very corporations they serve. They claim to fight against big government but support Homeland Security, NDAA and TSA. They love distant wars like cowards. They pretend to care for the US young while sending them to death. They sell themselves to whoever and then claim exceptionalism. And they have a voice. We don't.
7. We have all the good people. We have the bulk of very educated, dedicated folks. We are real patriots- we want our beloved country to live long and prosper among the equals. We want Americans to be respected, not feared and loathed. We want labor to be in charge, not greed. We want business to be in service of the people. We want us not to attack anyone. We want due process and we want to stop the fascisation of the country. We want universal health insurance. We want the voting reform and democracy renewed. We want our political leadership to profess and exercise honesty first and foremost. We want renewable energy and clean air/water. We have a philosophy and ideology based on the best minds in history. We are the voice of the people of America. And we have no voice.
I am looking at it with dismay. If we here do not stop bickering and do not start organizing, if we do not start fighting for the voice, real voice in the media, if we do not push the progressive money - machine by openly asking and receiving funds from whoever, here and there, foreign if necessary, if we do not proclaim the goal of Popular Front and start the campaign right now- we all will be burning in Hell for that sin after our dear CPAC people destroy first us, then themselves, then US and then the planet. They are the clear and present danger and we have to state that. There is no compromise, no 'we are there together', no ' we all are good'. If that was the case they would have invited some of us to their conference. But they know better. We have to make our own. Then, when we are strong we can invite the most reasonable of them to join us. But until that- we must state the unification of all real progressive forces at the face of the imminent danger. That danger is here; it smirks from the TV screen because it has all the coverage.
One more thing. Those morons, those idiots, those shallow-minded imbeciles- THEY KNOW THEIR GOAL AND KNOW WHAT TO DO. They will be having a great time at CPAC. And they fully deserve it because so far they ARE NOT IDIOTS AT ALL. We are. And we will continue to be ones unless we turn the things around. We can do that so that they really feel the heat.