Serfs Up ! Harry Browne Quote: What The Bill of Rights DOESN'T Say
(Image by Serfs UP ! Roger Sayles) Details DMCA
The Constitution Of "The Direct Democracy Republic Common Wealth Of The United States Of America" -- Part 2 - Our New Bill Of Rights and Responsibilities --
Article 3 -- Our Basic Alienable National Civic and Social Rights and Responsibilities:
(9) The Right of Free Speech"so long as it is not a call, (without provocation that necessitates self-defense) to "Harm Innocent or Good Others". The Responsibility of this Right is that We must learn to speak out for "Goodness" and against "wrong doing", without directly, or intentionally causing some form of "Harm" to Individuals, Social Groups, or sub-cultures, that are trying to "Live Good Lives""within the "Standards Of Decency" that We Americans have developed. Liability and malevolent groups are less protected by this Right. Children (birth to 9 years of age) should almost never be spoken against. They are almost always" innocent".
(10) The Right of Freedom of the Written Word " so long as it is not a call, (without provocation that necessitates self-defense) to "Harm Innocent or Good Other Humans". The Responsibility of this Right is pretty much the same as the preceding Right and Responsibility, Non-Fiction Writing has the responsibility of Factual Truth. It is recognized that Human's experience great difficulty in not propagandizing Truth so that it reflects bias. To offset Fiction Writing might escape some of the Moral mandate of this Right and Responsibility. How fiction is written, is an important consideration here. Fiction writing can be "exploration of possibility" under certain circumstances" and therefore valuable in the quest for knowledge.
(11) The Right to Truth from the Administration Organs of Our Government, so long as it does not compromise Military National Security Strategies, when Our Nation is at war, or in an active state of self-defense. The Responsibility of this Right is with We The People, Our Honored Advisors and the Professional Cadres that We depend on for the Strengths of Our National Truths. I believe that the "National Standard Of Decency for this Right and Responsibility", will be very difficult to construct, because of the subtleties involved. But the final decision for this Right and its ramifications belongs to We The American People.
(12) The Right to practice non-harmful religions. The Responsibility of this Right is that We must conduct Ourselves with tolerance and civility, when dealing with different religious beliefs, that are not advocating, or practicing, traditions, creeds and/or ceremonies that bring "harm" to Individuals, or Social Groups. Do NOT wage war in the name of religion unless it is in self-defense. (See "Standards Of Decency Of The Desired Goals and Purposes Of War")
(13) The Right to Liberty that does not harm Others. The Responsibility of this Right is that, basically, We can enjoy Freedom so long as it does not interfere with the Freedom of Others. "First Come, First Serve" is an important operative consideration here. "Do not take more than your fair share" is another. There are many nuances and ramifications that will emerge around this Right and Responsibility. First Come, First Serve, will be a primary operative consideration in the application of this Right. Note: When Members and Citizens of American Society experience an incidence when their Liberty Rights and Responsibilities contends with each other, then an arbitration and judgment should be sought from The Local Chapter of the "American Peers Group" and the "Eyes Of The People". It is the responsibility of the "Eyes Of The People" to carefully watch the contending parties and be witnesses to their behavior in the time of pre-arbitration contention. This arbitration and witness program might have to be used to settle disputes between the contention of other Rights and Responsibilities as well.
(14) The Right Of Members and Citizens Of Our Direct Democracy Republic Common Wealth America to Peacefully Assemble. It is Good that We come out in Common Cause and "see" each other. The Responsibility of this Right is that We have the Responsibility to see to it, that Our Assemblies are Peaceful. There is no place for violence in demonstrations of Our Will For Our More and Better America. The purpose of an assembly and/or demonstration is to show support for what one believes in.
(15) The Right to the best Education an Individual can achieve and qualify for. (All Public Education will be made affordable and of "high quality" by the New Government Of The People and Private (For Profit) Education Facilities have the Right to Educate their way too"within "National Limits Of Decency" and meeting, or exceeding "National Standards Of Education" of course. The Responsibility of this Right is that We do Our Personal Best to acquire Our Educations, each according to Our ability and apply this achievement to the Betterment of Our Society, as well as to Our Personal Gain in the "Decent Quest For Prosperity".
(16) The Right to a "Good" National Single Payer Health Care System. The Responsibility of this Right is that We, as Our Government, be very diligent in keeping these medical systems fraud free. Do not allow these services to become choked with the erroneous criminal membership of those that do not belong in these programs. Many Trained Volunteers should scrutinize the rolls of these systems, to keep them clear of misrepresentation.
(17) The Right to Try to Register to Vote. (Subject to certain restrictions and qualifications that "Promote the General Welfare of The People of Our Nation and Our Direct Democracy Governance System") The Responsibility of this Right is that We keep Our Voting Rights free of fraudulent and illegal representations from People who do not have the Right to participate in the Governance of Our Nation. Foreigners do not belong in Our Voting Systems. This Right is for American Citizens only. Neither do the criminals (until they have earned recognition as Rehabilitated Members Of Society), or the emotionally unstable and mentally incompetent. May Our Future contain less and less of these. Note: It is recognized that certain Individuals will not be able or willing to qualify for The Right To Vote.
(18) The Right of Self Defense of Self, Loved Ones, Home, Community, State, Nation and Planet. (Beyond?) The Responsibility of this Right is that We Defend that which is dear and treasured by Us, BUT We MUST ALMOST NEVER initiate the first act of violent aggression! To indicate Our Sincerity in Self-Defense We must ever remain "The Responder" to attack. A lot depends on the nature of the aggression, or attack; it would be very stupid or insane to wait for a nuclear, biological or chemical warfare attack"the price would be just too high. But, on the other hand, maybe ways could be found to negate these enemy dire attack capabilities, without resorting to them Ourselves. However. On all levels the attempt must be made (should circumstances and possibilities allow) to begin defense, in the face of dangerous signs of aggression by:
(A) Communicating the simultaneous message of no intent to harm and intent to self defend. This also serves notice that We are aware and alert to a threat. (B) Going into movement. A moving target is harder to hit. Movement increases the chance that the first attack will miss. Movement can help you gain a tactical or strategic position of advantage over the threat. (C) Getting behind cover. While moving, seek to get behind, or under, objects that will conceal the view of you (and your loved ones) and possibly provide shielding from attack. (D) Getting out of the zone of contact. (breaking contact) The best safety is not being where the threat is. Of course this is not viable on a national sovereign territory level. Perhaps the best defense is to circumvent, or avoid, aggression in the first place. See it before it sees you. See it coming. Recognize it before it recognizes you as "target". Better yet, remove the elements, conditions and aspects that give aggression its strengths. Be trained and be Wise in the decisions of dealing with aggression. Know thy enemy.
(19) The Right of "Members of American Society" and "True Citizens" to Own Weapons of Self, Loved Ones, Home and Community - Defense. (Subject to certain weapon strength and territorial restrictions and mental health.) The Responsibility of this Right is that We do not allow firearms and other weapons to be in the hands of the "unstable" Personalities of Our Nation. It is literally a Life or death matter to keep weapons out of the hands of those who have indicated their personal shortcomings in the course of their Lives. This Right is for the "back up" of Our Military Forces and for the protection of Ourselves and Society from unjust aggression from anywhere. It is not for Members and Citizens to abuse each other. Misuse of firearms and other weapons, to cause harm to those who do not deserve it, should call for the severest Judgment Of Treason and swift punishment from We The American People. We DO NOT attack People who do not agree with Us"unless"they attack first! Make sure you have reliable witnesses to the initial aggression!
(20) The Majority Collective Right of We The American People ("Members Of Society" and "True Citizens") to construct "National and Constitutional Standards Of Decency" for guidance in Our Nations Governance. Fifty percent of these new standards should be ready to refer to, before We establish Our Governance of Direct Democracy. The Responsibility of this Right is Essential, Foundational and Profound. This Right, if done correctly, is the very foundation of Our New America Governance. We cannot work too hard on this Moral and Ethical Scaffolding for Our New Constitution and Our New Direct Democracy Governance System. Note: There are organizations already started that could and have begun this National Moral Code Work. To give this project strength, one might study the work of Tom Atlee and the "Co-Intelligence Institute", in Eugene, Oregon. He and his growing team have done wonderful work in the structuring and establishment of "Citizen Deliberation Councils".
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).