The term Invincible Defence Technology (IDT) has been around for some time now. Based on what is termed The Maharishi Effect, IDT takes Unified Field Science to the next level of popular consciousness. The scientific proof of its viability is strong enough to warrant further investigation.
In the 1960's a bearded man from India popularised Transcendental Meditation (TM) in the world, especially through The Beatles. It turned out to be a very popular way for people to reduce stress and to make significant positive changes in their lives. The man in question, Maharishi Mahesh Yogi, predicted that a small element of individuals meditating together could ensure the absence of conflict and a dramatic lowering of crime rates in the larger social group they represented. Skepticism was soon replaced by awe when scientific trials started to prove that this was indeed possible.
Invincible Defence Technology is based on the unifying effect of group meditation. But it is also important that we understand the numerous benefits of meditation for the individual, including the reduction of stress. Studies published in medical journals and described in publications like Psychology Today have proven that the Transcendental Meditation technique delivers the following benefits:
- Reduces anxiety attacks as it lowers the levels of blood lactate.
- Builds self confidence.
- Increases serotonin, a neurotransmitter influencing mood state and behavior. Low levels of serotonin are associated with aggression, depression, headaches, and insomnia. Higher levels are associated with well being and a positive outlook.
- Enhances energy, strength and vigour.
- Helps keep blood pressure normal.
- Reduces stress and tension.
- Creates a state of deep relaxation and general feeling of well-being.
- Helps with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) (videos and other information)
- Increases concentration and strengthens the mind.
- Helps reduce heart disease.
- Helps with weight loss.
More than 6 Million people practice Transcendental Meditation worldwide. This form of meditation is so popular that companies like General Motors „ let their employees meditate once in the morning and once in the afternoon. This practice is becoming more prevalent in many American and British schools. In the USA especially, organisations like the David Lynch Foundation are encouraging TM.
INVINCIBLE DEFENCE TECHNOLOGY