According to Center for Public Integrity research
, while under the oversight of the Senate Ethics Committee, lobbying disclosure has been glaringly un-enforced.
* Nearly 14,000 lobbying documents that should have been filed periodically with the Senate Office of Public Records are missing;
* Nearly 300 individuals and entities lobbied without registering;
* 49 of the top 50 lobbying firms failed to file required forms;
* Almost one in five companies have missing lobbying forms; and,
* Almost 20 percent of all forms are filed late.
Read the rest of the story HERE: