|A natural gas line may have caused a large blast and subsequent fire in San Bruno on Thursday, burning dozens of single-family homes.
A large blast was reported just after 6 p.m. in the area near San Bruno Avenue and Skyline Boulevard. Large flames and smoke were reported in the area just afterward
Read the rest of the story HERE:
Margaret Bassett passed away August 21, 2011. She was a treasured member of the Opednews.com editorial team for four years.
Margaret Bassett--OEN editor--is an 89-year old, currently living in senior housing, with a lifelong interest in political philosophy. Bachelors from State University of Iowa (1944) and Masters from Roosevelt University (1975) help to unravel important requirements for modern communication. Early introduction to computer science (1966) trumps them. It's payback time. She's been "entitled" so long she hopes to find some good coming off the keyboard into the lives of those who come after her.
|The views expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.