Send a Tweet
Most Popular Choices
Become a Premium Member Would you like to know how many people have visited this page? Or how reputable the author is? Simply sign up for a Advocate premium membership and you'll automatically see this data for every member page. Plus a lot more, too.



jandrewnelson2@gmail.com
SHARE More Sharing

Jerry Nelson

Facebook page url on login Profile not filled in       Twitter page url on login Profile not filled in       Linkedin page url on login Profile not filled in       Instagram page url on login Profile not filled in

                 

Volunteer a little time and make a big difference

I have 4 fans:
Become a Fan
Become a Fan.
You'll get emails whenever I post articles on OpEdNews

I am an American freelance writer and ghostwriter now living the expat life in Argentina. Never far from my coffee and Marlboros, I am always interested in discussing future work opportunities. Join the million-or-so who follow my life and work on Twitter Journey_America. Thanks for being part of my wild and wonderful journey called life.

OpEdNews Member for 511 week(s) and 2 day(s)

35 Articles, 1 Quick Links, 18 Comments, 1 Diaries, 0 Polls

Articles Listed By Date   List By Popularity
Search Title           
Date Between and

Page 2 of 2    First  Last   Back  Next     View All

(2 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Sunday, December 18, 2011
We Can't Eat Money The economy is failing faster everyday. What's a person to do who is seeking security and stability?
(2 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Saturday, December 10, 2011
The Occupy Movement Finds a Direction: Vacant Homes The Occupy movement starts to occupy foreclosed homes.
SHARE More Sharing        Friday, December 2, 2011
Taking Your Money Out of Wells Fargo? OccupyDC prepares to Occupy Wells Fargo
SHARE More Sharing        Thursday, December 1, 2011
Occupy Movement Showing Signs of Wearing in Face of Cold Temperatures As the temperature drops, so apparently does commitment
From ImagesAttr
SHARE More Sharing        Tuesday, November 29, 2011
Two Big Cheerleaders for Occupy DC OccupyDC picked up two big cheerleaders in November
(6 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Sunday, November 27, 2011
The Day America Started Downward A visit to Kennedy's grave sparks thoughts about the direction of the country.
(1 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Thursday, November 24, 2011
OccupyDC Can Be Hypocritical When It Comes to First Amendment Does't First Amendment rights extend to speech that you don't agree with? Apparently some protestors at OccupyDC don't think so.
(2 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Thursday, November 24, 2011
Facebook and Acceptable Behavior Facebook has made it ok to engage in behaviors we never would do in real life.
(3 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Monday, November 21, 2011
Innovative Solar Power -- Free An innovative, solar powered space heater works nicely in McPherson Square, home of OccupyDC
SHARE More Sharing        Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Iconic Image of OccupyDC This image of General McPherson has become iconic in representing the Occupy movement as it unfolds in McPherson Square in Washington DC
From Images
SHARE More Sharing        Monday, November 14, 2011
It's My Birthday.... A review of my last twelve months in words and photographs
From ImagesAttr
(3 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Saturday, November 12, 2011
Is Occupy D.C. Falling Apart? As temperatures drop in Washington D.C., tempers are rising at Occupy D.C. -- an organization that appears to be falling apart.
SHARE More Sharing        Thursday, November 10, 2011
Occupy Wall Street Video Some recent photos from Occupy Wall Street
SHARE More Sharing        Tuesday, November 8, 2011
OccupyDC -- As I See It. Green Lights and Pedestrians "Georgia" spoke out publicly for the first time yesterday since making contact with a car at OccupyDC Friday night.
(2 comments) SHARE More Sharing        Thursday, October 13, 2011
Two Dollars and Shattered Dreams The top 1% of the population own the wealth. The other 99% own the power to protest.

Page 2 of 2    First  Last   Back  Next     View All