Here's an interesting comment, published in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, by a guy named Bill Lynn.
I submit it here to demonstrate that the reality offered by mainstream media differs from that of the majority of Americans. Here's an unknown guy, commenting in a major newspaper online. He's not drinking the kool-aid.
Here's what you are getting, thanks to the insane decision of the Republican controlled Supreme Court. Millions of corporate and U.S. Chamber of commerce dollars being spent to elect puppet Republicans. Why? Here's what corporate America wants from you:
1. Eliminate the minimum wage, you should work for them in America for Chinese wages.
2. Eliminate all unemployment benefits.
3. Kill all those pesky unions that have kept them honest in the past.
4. Hand Social Security over to the corporate thugs that killed our economy in 2008.
5. Eliminate all Government regulations so as to have their way in raping our planet and stealing your money.
7. Provide even more tax cuts to the wealthy while promising to reign in debt.
8 Kill all initiatives in science and medicine striving telling the truth on Global warming and finding cures to debilitating and killer diseases.
9. Press their eyeballs up against your bedroom windows.
10. Rewrite history in your children's school books to promote their extreme religious views.
11. Bring congress into your private family decisions concerning end of life situations.
12. Get a blank check to start wars of choice especially when it benefits their bottom line.