Hey guys, you want the President to approve the War Funding Bill, you've got to beat the President at his own game.
Add to bill, the following addendum...
1. If bill is vetoed it is the one who vetoes the bill who keeps the troops from getting the needed funding.
2. If bill is vetoed, it vetoes funding for the troops.
3. If bill is vetoed, it really, really undermines the troops.
4. Just to be sure, if vetoed, it is not the Congress, nor the Senate, nor the Democrats, nor the Republicans with balls who are witholding needed funds for the troops. It is the one vetoing the bill.
5. See #4.
6. Signing statements stated after signing this bill, don't count.
My "bio" is not relevant to this discussion
|The views expressed herein are the sole responsibility of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.