1. The "average American" (AvAm) believes in the two-party/land of opportunity/god's country scam
2. The AvAm is too busy "just getting by" to worry about the WSCPC
3. Not tonight, American Idol is on
4. Now is not the time; we've got evil-doers to kill, goddammit
5. What passes for dissent usually involves asking permission to hold a sign in a predetermined "free speech zone" for a few hours on a Saturday afternoon
6. To seriously challenge the WSCPC is to invite potential imprisonment and/or physical threat
7. The AvAm would gleefully turn in anyone willing to take such drastic measures to provoke change
8. Decades of intense conditioning have made the WSCPC virtually invisible to the AvAm
9. Uh...what was I saying?
10. Never mind...
Mickey Z. can be found on the Web at http://www.mickeyz.net.