1. The reasons we were given for attacking Iraq turned out to be false; most of what we were told about Iraq, Saddam Hussein and Al Quida also turned out to be false.
2. The way Bush has conducted the war has been totally incompetent in that he and his war ...
· have increased the insurgency
· failed in his fiduciary responsibility to protect innocent Iraqi citizens and assets that belonged to the Iraqi people
· is ruining the reputation of the US as a nation that respects the rule of law
· wasted through fraud and incompetence billions of dollars of American taxpayer's money
· made it more likely that Iraq will end up not as a Democracy but as a theocracy with close links to Iran
· rather than support our troops, actually denied them the tools they needed to succeed, and he has denied them the care they need when they return home. He called for the reduction of their benefits. He uses them and then betrays them with lies and broken promises.
· made perpetual war a likely scenario for the foreseeable future
· has made every American and every world citizen less safe than we used to be
4. His "leave no child behind" initiative is a failure. There is more inequality than every before and more poverty for our children, and certainly more inequality between the rich and the poor when it comes to educating our children.
5. His initiatives that were supposed to protect Americans in the event of national emergencies turned out to be a total failure. The promises he made in response to that failure are not being kept.