The three Presidents of N. America met at the Cancun Summit on March 31 2006 and noted progress on the Security and Prosperity Partnership of North America (The SPP) http://tinyurl.com/pdzlk
The SPP was signed at Baylor University http://tinyurl.com/p82sr on March 23, 2005. The SPP is the plan to replace existing governments with state corporate rule over the entire North America continent http://tinyurl.com/eey4x
I. The Cancun Leaders Joint Statement http://tinyurl.com/pdzlk presented six action points to insure that state corporate rule be in place before the end of the year:
1) Establishment of a Trilateral Regulatory Cooperative Framework
The leaders said: We affirm our commitment to strengthen regulatory cooperation in this and other key sectors and to have our central regulatory agencies complete a "trilateral regulatory cooperation framework" by 2007.
2) Establishment of the North American Competitiveness Council (NACC)
The NACC is to be the Main Council, junta of business executives and government ministers, who make recommendations for executive action.
Develop a common disaster response, for events whether natural or man-made; and there will be coordinated training and exercises, with the participation of all levels of government in all countries.
4) Provision for Avian and Human Pandemic Influenza Management
Develop a comprehensive, science-based and coordinated approach within North America to avian influenza and human pandemic influenza management.
5) Development of North American Energy Security
Collaborate amongst business executives and governmental agencies for energy security.
Establish checkpoints at borders; develop the North American trusted traveler program and provide a trilateral network for the protection of judges and officers.
II. The North American Union Is The Plan For Global Governance Of The Entire Continent
1) Global governance is the application of universal principles of democracy, order, security and prosperity. Global governance combines state power and corporate resources for rule over the people; it is this state corporatism that directs domestic and foreign policy.
2) The Cancun Summit's Leaders Statement shows that global governance is being installed via democratic institutions consisting of meetings, summits, councils and working groups; these replace constitutional law and statute law. Leaders set policy at meetings http://tinyurl.com/eh8l5 and summits http://tinyurl.com/h2rg3 Then councils http://tinyurl.com/ej2r3 and working groups http://tinyurl.com/n9q8c consisting of governmental ministers and businesses executives establish deep integration of government with industry, commerce and trade -- these provide the infrastructure for new governance. National sovereignty is sacrificed as the interests of the region rise in pre-eminence.
3) Global Governance is synonymous with Tyranny, meaning rule from above. The Age of Tyranny began March 23, 2005 when President George Bush signed the SPP thereby abrogating the US Constitution, signing away America's National Sovereignty and committing the US to a region of state corporate governance. The President's actions have gone unchallenged by Congress! Since the President's word, will and way are the law of the land (and the continent), The Liberty Bell and The US Flag have been retired http://tinyurl.com/lykgc
4) The Trilateral Regulatory Cooperation Framework = The Executive Branch Of The Forth Coming N. American Government. No specifics were given on this "framework"; one must assume the "framework" is Doublethink http://tinyurl.com/omyu4 for the Executive Branch of tyrannical state corporate rule; the Executive Branch is complimented by NORTHCOM, the Military Law Enforcement Branch http://tinyurl.com/hmfhj, and the NAFTA Tribunal, the Commerce Judiciary http://tinyurl.com/myecx
Action point six listed above provides for a trilateral network for the protection of judges and officers; one must assume that the judges will be given physical protection from people who might express hostility to the introduction and administration of global governance.
The SPP http://tinyurl.com/rofvg made use of the word stakeholders, councils and working groups, these recommend policy for Executive Action. Thus, the US Congress is largely an irrelevant body -- it is a relic of a bygone era. The SPP is the document for an secure, prosperous and orderly North American Homeland. The three presidents and their Trilateral Regulatory Cooperation Framework are the ruling body in the North American Union.
5) The NACC was actually put in place 6-14-2006 http://tinyurl.com/rpyrh The NACC will be "NAFTA on Steroids".
6) Just as the "911 terrorist incident" http://tinyurl.com/mvbl5 and "so called international terrorism" http://tinyurl.com/luka9 and "Sadaam's WMDs" http://tinyurl.com/ljns6 led to military involvement in Iraq, a soon coming continental-wide emergency such as a currency devaluation, a shortage of gasoline due to a conflict with Iran or the outbreak of pandemic bird flu http://tinyurl.com/qroe6 will require that NORTHCOM deploy the military, global peacekeepers and Blackwater USA security guards http://tinyurl.com/q2ee9 under the terms of the terms of the SPP, for the Homeland's Security and Order http://tinyurl.com/pu4kn