1. They needed another distraction from the real issues. Bush is asking for another $44 Billion in funding for the Iraq war and didn’t want any opposition. The protesters in Washington last weekend along with the upcoming October 27th protest against the war serves as a reminder and threat to the neo-cons’ status quo. In addition, the failing economy along with other issues would have to be put on the backburner to help out Southern Californians.
2. To jumpstart the failing economy along with the construction and consumer spending industries. When you move over 300,000 people out of their homes there has got to be ramifications. The houses that burned down will have to be rebuilt which will give government monies to contractors and the building industries. In addition, people will have to buy all new stuff that they have lost in the fires which will push consumer goods up again. It’s a win-win for corporate cronies!
3. A test run for FEMA in rounding us all up when we soon get out of hand. An increasing number of Americans are waking up to the true fate of this nation and the purposeful bankrupting of this country by our evil dictatorial government. When we run out of money as the dollar collapses and they funnel all of the money out of America, people will be furious as they are forced out of their homes, jobs and any type of security.
4. It’s mind conditioning, need I say more? If they can condition us to accepting military and police rule in telling us what to do, we will be more apt to taking it when they force us into submission.
5. To disarm those in their homes. Just like New Orleans, they are forcing people out of their homes and to abandon their guns and other valuables.
6. Instability creates desperate, scared people, desperate people are more likely to follow orders as they have no alternative.
7. Ron Paul and his supporters would have to be acknowledged. We are nearing the Republican primaries and all the neo-cons have is Giulianni. They don’t want to acknowledge Dr. Paul but they are literally grasping at straws and even tried to say Steven Colbert was running for President last week. They’ve got nobody and the Democrats know that voters aren’t going to be fooled by Hillary Clinton who is also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, which implicates her as an insider and a pro-Israel sympathizer.
8. To open up the flood gates for illegal immigrants. Governor Schwartznegger just moved over 200 border guards up to Southern California to help out with the situation. With the border guards distracted, Mexicans can flood the country. It also may erase the border completely as the fire is raging which is what they hoped to accomplish anyways.
9. To boost the stock market. Today as California burns, the stock market on Friday was down over 73 points with the housing market plunging as more foreclosures and Countrywide announced it would be reporting losses. Countrywide announced a program Tuesday to refinance or modify up to $16 billion of its loans that would most likely have otherwise went into foreclosure. In addition, the greed of our rulers need favorable stock prices in order to transfer their money funneled from the Iraq war into their Dubai accounts.
10. To give Schwartznegger a boost in case the neo-cons need to pull a cat out of the bag. Without a viable Republican candidate acceptable to the pro-Israel Jews, they are most likely looking to another Ronald Reagan-type candidate to run for the Presidency. With Maria Shriver’s ties to the Kennedy’s, the Republican’s could possibly use her to bring in votes for her husband.
11. To destabilize and force losses with regards to the Chinese buying and taking over of properties in Southern California and across America. It is commonly known that the Chinese are buying up properties and foreclosures like hot cakes. I personally witnessed this in the late 90’s as a close friend of mine was a Chinese mortgage owner who bought up these properties with unlimited moneys.
12. An excuse to raise the oil prices again. The world’s oil reserves are decreasing, according to industry executives. As a result, governmental and strategical experts must find ways to compete with China and other countries who are also driving up oil prices. In order to do this, they must find a way to raise oil prices again without the American people getting angrier. The fire will most likely cause prices to soar as the Port of Long Beach, is one of the world's largest shipping ports. The city also has a large oil industry; oil is found both underground and offshore. Manufacturers include aircraft, automobile parts, electronic and audiovisual equipment, and home furnishings. It is also home to headquarters for corporations such as Epson America, Molina Healthcare, Scan Health Care, and Polar Air Cargo. Long Beach has grown with the development of high-technology and aerospace.