This 9/11 has been jumped on, like Bush on Saudia Arabia, by all the media, both by national and cable news stations. I watched the first half of ABC's "9-11" and was not impressed. I doubt that ABC will get a higher rating on Monday night. For sure, I'd rather be watching the beginning of Monday Night Football, to see new graphics and listen to "Bocephus's" lyrics of "Are You Ready For Some Football?"
But I do think we have learned a lot since The Twin Towers' criminal event, and I believe we can quantify those as well. So here are mine?
1) Dubya's administration will go down in history as the worst presidency in the United States history
3) The Bush Administration could care less about the lives in other nations, including children, women, and old people and our own soldiers. Who sends an army into battle, unprepared?
4) The Bush Administration, like a small time thief, can lie about anything and everything, in an effort to point the blame on someone else and can, thus, become the biggest criminal in modern history.
5) The Bush Administration "doesn't care about The Constitution."
6) The Bush Administration "doesn't care about Black People."
7) Smart bombs aren't smart.
8) The United States can use torture, just like terrorists, ... and justify it.
9) We can use weapons of mass destruction (WMD), just as Saddam did.
10) The United States Military can justify the use of Cluster Bombs, as a perfectly acceptable means of fighting war.
11) We have learned that a significant percent of the United States can be duped into believing going to war is the right thing, twice.
12) That a president can lie out of both sides of his mouth, at the same time.
13) That Cheney IS NOT the most important Vice President in the history of the United States.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).