Ho, Ho, Ho! from VoteRescue Radio -- Where Citizens Count, One Vote at a Time!
We are excited to announce our special guest this Sunday, December 23rd:
John Gideon of VotersUnite! The show airs from 2-4 pm Central time.
John Gideon is Co-Director and Information Manager for VotersUnite.org He is a disabled Viet Nam Vet (Navy) and a retired federal employee. He has been learning about and working on the issues related to voting reform and voting integrity since early in 2003. He maintains the current news links on the VotersUnite! website and compiles the "Daily Voting News," a clipping service of voting news articles for activists, attorneys, elections officials, elected officials, and others who are interested in voting reform issues. His personal knowledge of current events on these issues has become a trusted resource for voting integrity activists across the country.
John's data and analyses have become essential to so many of us in the election reform community! You won't want to miss this interview!
Other items we'll be covering during the show:
* Report on the EAC (HAVA-created, Bush-appointed Election Assistance Commision) Hearing in Austin, Texas last week - VoteRescue was there, with videocameras!
* Colorado decerties DREs, but NOT Premier (formerly Diebold)
* Update on the Amicus brief filed by Election Defense Alliance, led by Andi Novick in New York: the attempt to stop the Dept. of Justice from forcing NY to buy fraudulent electronic voting machine equipment!
* Victory declared by John Brakey in Pima, County Arizona lawsuit
* Diebold (Premier) election software goes MIA in California
- Advertisement -
* Update on the Holt bill
* San Francisco purchases decertified Sequoia voting equipment: "Christmas has come early for the Sequoia family", proclaimed Howard Cramer, Sequoia representative.
The show can be heard on the radio in the Austin area at 90.1 FM; is streaming live on www.wtprn.com (for "We the People Radio Network"), AND, can be heard OVER THE PHONE at 512/485-9010!
This is a CALL-IN show; The call-in numbers are: 1-888-202-1984, and in the Austin area, or if you have unlimited long distance, the number is 512-646-1984.
Hope to "see" and hear you "On the Air" Sunday!
WE ARE WINNING--because of citizens like YOU!!
With thanks for your support,
Vickie and Karen
Vickie Karp is a realtor, a writer, a speaker, an activist, and a patriot from Austin, Texas. She is active in Coalition for Visible Ballots.