I believe we are all aware now that George W. Bush is a psychopath, with a personality disorder characterized by chronic immoral and antisocial behavior. His mental health problem will be his only defense if the War Crime Tribunals catch up with him one day.
I will go through his "psychopath's checklist" later. Keep in mind that his full political agenda has not yet been entirely played out, and before it is over, George W. Bush will certainly present a perfect case of a full-fledged dictator. We still have the time to stop him, but we won't for much longer. So let's explore what is really happening.
The following George W. Bush and Dick Cheney "Dictators' Checklist" was gleaned from many websites, but is not exhaustive, and goes something like this:
1) a leader who holds and/or abuses an extraordinary amount of personal power,
2) the power to make laws without effective restraint by a legislative assembly or a Constitution,
3) cult of personality/megalomania (like when someone states that God has spoken to him and told him to go to war, or when a leader portrays himself as the symbol of patriotism),
4) head of the military, association with the military and wearing a military uniform (which Bush did),
5) repression of political or other opponents without abiding by rule of law procedures or moral and ethical code (threatening and succeeding in shutting up one's opponents, Bush has been highly successful at this),
6) rule by decree (losing the elections and yet proclaiming oneself the ruler),
7) proclamation of a state of emergency to further one's agenda (9/11),
8) suspension of civil liberties (several terrorist acts, being able to imprison and convict people without due process, use of torture),
9) control of mass media (Fox Network at the very least, and probably most of the mass media since they are all so quiet about all this),
10) suspension of elections following a large scale false flag/government sponsored terrorism event.
As you can see, everything has already been accomplished except for the last item: suspension of elections through a state of emergency. Wikipedia states that modern dictators have usually come to power in times of emergency, and so we can certainly expect that someone as desperate as George W. Bush must be planning another state of emergency to fully establish his dictatorship.
Bush's emergency is entirely predictable and likely; it is just a question of time, months at most, probably weeks. One could even argue that elections have already been suspended for two elections, through cheating in Florida and Ohio, and manipulation of voting machines.
Also that the main false flag/government sponsored terrorism events could be 9/11 and other terrorist acts in London and Spain, all of which point to false flag events.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).