I recently watched and reviewed the new documentary Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections which premiered in Nashville last month. Emmy-award winning director David Earnhardt has generously given OpEdNews ten copies of the DVD to give away to our readers.
Uncounted is an important film, well-crafted and convincing in its portrayal of “how the election fraud that changed the outcome of the 2004 election led to even greater fraud in 2006 and now looms as an unbridled threat to the outcome of the 2008 election.”
Here’s all you have to do to be eligible for a copy of Uncounted.
Contest portion: Do at least one of the following:
• Enter a pithy slogan suitable for a bumper sticker describing the mess our elections are currently in
• Tell us what you would do with the DVD
• Give us an idea (or ideas) for how to get the message out to thousands (or even millions) of people at a time about the current election crisis. Be specific! Be creative!
• Make a tax deductible contribution by credit card, by PayPal, or by check for a minimum of $50
• Split a contribution with a friend for a minimum of $75 total
For extra credit: Feel free to do BOTH: make a donation AND enter the contest portion!
Entries must be received (or postmarked) by midnight, December 17, 2007 so respond quickly.
Email your contest entries to Joan@OpEdNews.com or include them with your contributions. Make checks payable to International Humanities Center/Citizens for Election Reform (or IHC/Citizens for Election Reform), and mail to: Joan Brunwasser, OpEd News, 4247 W. Grove St., Skokie, IL 60076.
Winners will be notified by return email. Good luck! We did a similar giveaway last year with Earnhardt’s Eternal Vigilance and got a great response. Can’t wait to read your creative entries and to receive your generous donations to support the work necessary to achieve safe, accurate and transparent elections. Thank you for caring. Your support is very much appreciated.
Just Say “NO!” to secret vote counting!