US Government Sends Message to Americans
In an announcement on 3-19-2011 from the U.S. Attorney's office was the following:
"Bernard von NotHaus, 67, was convicted today by a federal jury of making, possessing and selling his own coins, announced Anne M. Tompkins, U.S. Attorney for the Western District of North Carolina. Following an eight-day trial and less than two hours of deliberation, von NotHaus, the founder and monetary architect of a currency known as the Liberty Dollar, was found guilty by a jury in Statesville, North Carolina, of making coins resembling and similar to United States coins, of issuing, passing, selling, and possessing Liberty Dollar coins, of issuing and passing Liberty Dollar coins intended for use as current money, and of conspiracy against the United States."
Sounds serious, doesn't it. The U.S. Attorney's Office wrote the announcement in such a way to imply the arrest of a major counterfeiter while closing down his criminal organization. Unfortunately, his actual "crime" was creating a silver backed currency [and the coins to back it] as an alternative to the Federally mandated fraudulent "Federal Reserve Notes" which are not backed by anything other than the belief that it has value. A belief they did not want challenged by anything of actual value. So much so that U.S. Attorney Anne M. Thompkins stated, ""Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism. While these forms of anti- government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country. We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government." Strangely enough, even though the Federal Reserve has been "undermining the legitimate currency" of the United States since 1914, none of the Fed Board members and/or owners have been prosecuted for the "same" crime. Then again, von NotHaus didn't "bribe" the Millionaires Club to "legitimize" his crimes like the owners of the Federal Reserve. Of course this ignores the fact that we have an illegitimate democratic government instead of our lawful Republic. So now replacing the "worthless" Fed paper and pot metal coinage with silver and/or silver backed currency is "domestic terrorism".
Perhaps it is because real coinage would interfere with the ongoing plundering of the 95% of the U.S. population by the remaining 5%. It would interfere with destroying the U.S. dollar so as to replace it with the "Amero" or some other form of world currency. After all, if that system can impoverish the richest country on earth, think of what it could do to the rest of the world.
So what can we do about it?
It's painful. Really, really painful. The only way to fight it is to remove yourself from the system as completely as possible. Don't use or minimize credit, pay cash, replace Federal Reserve Notes with real property of real value, pull your money out of savings accounts [even with interest you're losing value daily] and pay off your loans and debt. Buy food that stores well, guns and ammo to protect yourself and your property, and, if you vote, STOP voting for either Democrats or Republicans. One definition of insanity is to keep doing the same thing and expecting different results. NEITHER Party represents the aforementioned 95%. Figure it out.
For those who would say that we live in the freest country in the world: I say you should try selling all that you have and leaving the country with it. Then you would discover that you actually live in one of the worlds largest minimum security prisons; medium and maximum security being reserved for non-governmental thieves, rapists, murderers and, of course, anyone who challenges the largest organized criminal operation currently in existence.
Welcome to the New World Order.