Evolutionary Leap or Insanity?
Although I had a degree in psychology, I saw too much to stay in the profession. Originally, brain washing as used on our troops in Korea fascinated me. If the Chinese could control just 5% of the captives, the other 95% would follow.
By the time I was in Military Intelligence, psychology had become a weapon. Top secret programs such as the CIA's MKULTRA could strip a man of his personality and then rebuild one to do dirty work for the Agency. They made Spies, Infiltrators, Prostitutes, Newscasters, Assassins and so forth.
Some of this came out before the Senator Frank Church committee in 1976 as COINTELPRO a second government. The perpetrators pretty much masked the scope and depth of the project under the veil of national security.
The media developed these techniques for marketing shows and products for sponsors. Since the public is numerically too large for mass brain washing, the masters of the universe used disinformation and information control on radio and TV audiences to disastrous effects.
This explains many events over the past forty years.
Committes Are Useless updated
By Jason Paz | April 1st, 2009 - 5:49pm GMT
Forming committees only lengthens the Depression. Endless hearings with CEO's and their henchmen bore the public and sap their determination to do something about it. Elongated hearings allow time for the corporate masters to bribe the legislators and to mesmerize the voters.
Already, we know who did what and how they did it.
The times call for prosecution and many scoundrels doing hard time.
Congressmen facing the clink will adore the stimulus package.
The Darth Vader Budget [excerpts]
By Bernie Horn, Our Future.org
House Republicans just released their substitute budget for FY 2010. It is a very extreme right-wing plan for America. The ideas contained in this proposal are so far out of the mainstream that you have to wonder not just what planet these people are from, but whether they’ve been sent by the Galactic Empire to destroy our civilization.
The GOP plan would rescind the recently-enacted economic stimulus package, which would cause America—and the world—to spiral into Depression.
Except for some unemployment insurance payments, the stimulus would be repealed as of October 1, 2009.
The GOP plan would hand over nearly $4 trillion in tax cuts to the rich.
The GOP plan would freeze non-defense, non-veteran spending for five years.
That means no new investments in health care, energy, education, or national infrastructure. At best, our economy would stagnate. At worst...well, this is the same strategy that Herbert Hoover tried.
The GOP plan would privatize Medicare.
The GOP plan would cut Social Security.
This proposal comes out for “means testing” Social Security benefits, but it does not specify which income groups would feel the cuts.
According to news reports, Republicans in the U.S. Senate have no plans to endorse this other-worldly budget.
Prosecute or Perish
This mad budget illustrates how far the US public has given way to brain washing. The Republicans urge everyone to join their leap into insanity. This is beyond rhetoric and political maneuvering.
This is sedition in time of war: treason. More astounding the GOP expects the brain washed sheep [us] to be docile followers.
The information control strategy has worked wonderfully for them for forty years. Why not now?
You know the drill. The government commits a heinous crime. Years later the news reaches the public. They express outrage. The masters of the universe form a committee. The citizens become bored and seek other distractions. When the wailing subsides, the government returns to business as usual.