This piece was reprinted by OpEdNews with permission or license. It may not be reproduced in any form without permission or license from the source.
What do we know about the dirty war on Syria, beyond a reasonable doubt?
1. We know that all of the terrorists in Syria are al Qaeda or al Qaeda-affiliated, including "ISIS".1
2. We know that there are no "moderates".2
3. We know that all of the terrorists in Syria are proxies/strategic assets for the West (including SDF)3
4. We know that the West and its allies commit war crimes in Syria as policy.4
5. We know that civilians are targets, not collateral damage.5
6. We know that the West continues to supply all of the terrorists with weapons.6
Each of the aforementioned points has been proven over the course of the war beyond any reasonable doubt.
We also know that informed Canadians who remain silent in the face of this overwhelming evidence are complicit in the war crimes of their government.
1 Mark Taliano, "The Islamic State as 'Place-Setter' for the American Empire. ISIS is the Product of the US Military-Intelligence Complex." Global Research, 30 August, 2017. (https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-islamic-state-as-place-setter-for-u-s-empire-isis-is-the-product-of-the-us-military-intelligence-complex/5606371) Accessed 25 October, 2017.
2 Mark Taliano, "Syria: Egregious Lies and Crimes Are The Foundation of Western Foreign Policy." Global Research, 23 October 2017. (https://www.globalresearch.ca/egregious-lies-and-crimes-are-the-foundation-of-western-foreign-policy/5589955) Accessed 25 October, 2017
3 Mark Taliano, "Kurdish SDF Terror Proxies Re-Occupy (What's Left of) Raqqa, Syria." Global Research, 16 October, 2017. (https://www.globalresearch.ca/kurdish-sdf-terror-proxies-re-occupy-whats-left-of-raqqa-syria/5613571) Accessed 25 October, 2017.
4 Mark Taliano, "Shifting Narratives and War Crimes: NATO Terrorists Used Chemical Weapons against Syrian Civilians." Global Research, 21 October, 2017. (https://www.globalresearch.ca/shifting-narratives-and-war-crimes-nato-terrorists-used-chemical-weapons-against-syrian-civilians/5614350) Accessed 25 October, 2017.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).