2. Can you commit to the American people that you have a respect for Habeas Corpus which was sorely lacking in the last so-called President or unitary executive, as "shadow or prime minister" as Cheney might style it?
4. Must American security depend on the Department of Homeland Security's bloated, ineffective and unappealable "WATCHLIST," and grandmothers removing their shoes in airports across America?
5. Do you believe that American security requires that we torture, and that we abandon our commitment to the Geneva Conventions?
6. Will your presidency require the profligate use of "signing statements" to legislate from the Executive Office? How do you rate the "checks and balances" designed by this nation's Founders?
8. What is a "win" in Iraq? in Afghanistan?
9. What tools, beside military threat, do you see as useful with Iran?
10. Are secret cross border raids adequate policy to solve the problems with raids from Pakistan tribal areas?
11. Is occupation of Pakistan on your short list of tools to remove Taliban encampments in Pakistan?
12. Will you close Guantanamo, Bhagram and America's secret prisons, and allow Red Cross/Red Crescent access to all detainees under American custody.
solidarity & peace