In an unusually lengthy video interview with a soldier of the Ukrainian government, he states why he wants to kill as many residents in the (ethnically Russian) separatist area as possible. This soldier, named Nazar, was interviewed by Ukraine's Channel 5 TV, the current Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko's television station until he became President on May 25th. Poroshenko, as Ukraine's President, no longer owns the station.
This interview was not aired, because the Ukrainian government decided that it wasn't appropriate for their purposes. Among other things, the soldier condemns Poroshenko for not being sufficiently devoted to the killing of Russians. However, this interview ended up being posted to the site liveleak on December 31st. Here is an excerpt of the transcript:
- Does Ukraine belong to Europe?
- Well, Ukraine is the best country in the world. It is a European country, but it is much better than Europe. Can you see what is going on there in Europe? Only gays, transvestites and other degenerates live there. We will not tolerate them here. Ukrainians will not become the nation of buggers. Ukraine only needs weapons, money and support from Europe. However, I do not see all these things coming. When I watch TV I only hear that they are "deeply worried" and bla-bla-bla and nothing else. In fact, I think Ukraine should be the leading European country. It must show the world that the Nation is above all. [Germany's Nazis used to say, 'Deutschland uber alles,' the same thing for that country.] A real powerful state can be built only on the basis of a nation, of a pure nation. We must show the Europeans how to build a real national socialist organization. When we have liberated Ukraine, we will go to Europe under our banners and will revive all national socialist organizations there.
- In what way do you exactly plan to do this?
- I have already told you: it makes no difference, in what way. We will do it, we know how to do it.
- I got you. Nazar, what is your political stand, do you support the policy of the government in office now?
- I am a member of "Patriots of Ukraine" organization since 2007. Our goal is the purification of the nation [Hitler frequently talked about that] and turning Ukraine into a powerful state. We know how to build a strong state. First of all, we ought to oust, and if they do not wish to leave, then to cut the throats of, all of the Muscovites, or kikes -- we will exterminate all of them. [Hitler wanted to exterminate all Jews, and to enslave all slavs, but Ukraine's nazis are focused more particularly against ethnic Russians.] Our principle is "One God, one country, one nation". [That too came from Hitler.] As far as the current government is concerned, can you see that they are the same scum? Poroshenko is a kike, Yatsenyuk is a beast, and scoundrel Turchinov gave up Crimea to the Muscovites. Perhaps, he even sold it, I do not know. He is still there in Ukraine's Supreme Council. And we are doing nothing. They all should be shot to death. We should build a country similar to Germany during the 1930s. That was a great country! Never mind those scums, we will liberate Crimea, and the rest of Ukraine, and march on Moscow; we will return Kuban and the Kursk region, and Voronezh, and Polish Galicia and Polissya.
For more of this soldier's viewpoints, see the full interview and the transcript.
U.S. President Barack Obama chose to replace Ukraine's elected President Viktor Yanukovych with nazis in a February coup because Yanukovych opposed Ukraine's joining NATO and becoming a staging-area for U.S. nuclear missiles aimed against Russia. U.S. taxpayers are now the chief financial backers of Ukraine's military campaign (such as that interviewed soldier) to exterminate the residents in the pro-Russian region of Ukraine, which had voted 90% for Yanukovych. U.S. President Obama and his financial backers are seeking to destroy Russia in order for the U.S. aristocracy to enjoy unchallengeable supremacy over the entire world -- a goal that will require defeating the only nation that possesses a nuclear arsenal that competes with America's.