Refute and Neutralize the New York Daily News Endorsement of Hillary with this complete list of NY editorial page editors, to whom you can send your own letter to the editor asking the papers to endorse Bernie! US Senator Merkley Endorsing Bernie in NY Times:
NY Daily New Endorsing Hillary: Please write to the Daily News and tell them what you think of their endorsement, plus let a few other papers know as well. Their reasons for doing so are shallow and make little sense, ultimately. For example: "On April 19, New York Democrats will have unusual say over the party's nominee. They have in Clinton a super prepared warrior realist. They have in opponent Bernie Sanders a fantasist who's at passionate war with reality. By choosing Clinton, Empire State Dems would powerfully signal that the party has gotten real about
achieving long-sought goals."
In the article about this endorsement in the Hill, they state: "The editorial touts Clinton's knowledge, saying she knows what's wrong with the country and understands how to fix the economy. It also says she has the 'strength and shrewdness' to take on the politics of achieving an "ambitious Democratic agenda." Bernie has been in Congress for 26 years: that is longer than John Kennedy, Jimmy Carter, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Obama put together!
- Advertisement -
Even if you ho-hum and reply, "no surprise there," about the Daily News, this endorsement warrants an immediate response not only to the Daily News but to other NY papers as well. [please send your response to:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, address and phone number. (This information will be used for verification purposes only)]
Here is a huge list of almost all of the editorial page contacts in NY state, and I would ask them to endorse Bernie instead of their former lackluster Senator and their unmitigated hawkish former Secretary of State. You can give the rest of the papers several good reasons for endorsing Bernie. Speak from the heart and keep it under 200 words, please.
The Battle for New York State Editorial Page Endorsements for Bernie! For those who see the merit in asking newspapers to endorse Bernie before the NY primary (like the Seattle Times did a few weeks ago and certainly helped deliver a stunning victory of Bernie in Washington state), here is an almost complete editor contact list. Even just a few doing so as a result of our efforts is a coup. Some phone numbers are given, if you prefer to politely call them to discuss an endorsement of our candidate. Newspapers should be reminded that an endorsement of Bernie makes them clear relevant leaders in this age of Facebook and social media. Give them reasons to do so; keep it short, under 200 words.
Letters to the Editor: email@example.com
The Editorial Staff, amNY.com
Editor-in-Chief, amNY.com: Polly Higgins (firstname.lastname@example.org) Deputy Editor, amNY.com: Jamie Reysen (email@example.com)
Letters to the Editor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Letters to the Editor/other Opinion section items
Letters to the Editor: 250 words, must include writer's name, address, daytime and evening phone numbers.
My View: 600 words. Personal narrative, open to all WNY writers.
Another Voice: 460 words. Issue-oriented column, requiring background or expertise on subject.
Submit a news tip, press release or letter to the editor
Please email press releases and news tips to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. Letters for The Readers' Page can be submitted by email to: email@example.com.
If you are submitting a letter to the editor and would like it to be considered for publication in the magazine, please make sure to include your name, location, and telephone number.
from each newspaper website on www.newspaperlinks.com
and extracting the direct links to write letters to the editor' some of these below may be slightly out of date....You can always go to the paper's website and even calling might be more effective at times to introduce the idea of their readers asking them to endorse Bernie before the primary.
1. Letter to the editor
Adirondack Daily Enterprise - Virtual Newsroom
Rich Rosentreter @ 518-891-2600 or via E-Mail.
2.Send a letter to the editor - Times Union - Albany, NY
Editorials and commentary: Send submissions to
firstname.lastname@example.org. For comments and questions, contact Joann Crupi at jcrupi @timesunion.com and to Mr. Hochnowitz, Editorial page editor Times Union
Mailing Address: Box 15000, News Plaza, Albany NY 12212.
Main phone: (518) 454-5694
Deputy Editor (Viewpoints; state/regional editions)
One State Street Plaza, 27th Floor, New York, NY 10004
Phone: (212) 803-8200 Fax: (212) 843-9600
4. Letter to the editor
Send a Letter to the Editor
(585) 394-0770, Ext. 262
73 Buffalo St., Canandaigua, NY 14424
Phone: (585) 394-0770
Fax: (585) 394-1675
6. (Letter to the editor)
Send letters to Everybody's Column, The Buffalo News, P.O. Box 100, Buffalo, NY 14240; fax to Everybody's Column at 856-5150; or e-mail to LetterToEditor@buffnews.com
716.849.34341 or 800-777-8640
Editor: Margaret M. Sullivan
Managing Editor: Howard Smith
Assistant Managing Editor: John P. Neville
5. Business First (Letter to editor)
465 Main St. Buffalo, NY 14203-1793 Phone: 716-541-1600
6. The Business Review
4 0 British American Blvd.
Latham, NY 12110 Phone: 518-640-6800
7. The Citizen is located at 25 Dill Street, Auburn, New York, 13021 Phone Number: (315) 253-5311http://www.auburnpub.com/services/send_a_letter/ 8. Send letters to the editor to:
Community News C/O The Saratogian
20 Lake Avenue Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Phone: 518-583-8729, ext. 224
Email: email@example.com E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
9.Courier-Gazette, 613 S. Main St., Newark N.Y. 14513
315-331-1000 - email@example.com
Send letter to the editor to:
10: Contact: Martha Brown The Deal, LLC
11. The Daily Gazette Co. 2345 Maxon Road Extension
Schenectady N.Y. 12308 Main Phone: (518) 374-4141
12. Letters to the Editor Daily News Newspaper
450 W. 33 Street, New York, NY 10001 Main phone number: (212) 210-2100 firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your full name, address and phone number. (This information will be used for verification purposes only).
15. Letters can be e-mailed (email@example.com), faxed
16.Letters to the Editor, Democrat and Chronicle, 55 Exchange Blvd., Rochester, NY 14614. Letters: For questions about letters, call letters editor Max Anderson, (585) 258-2641 Speaking Out: To submit a longer essay, call Speaking Out editor M. Kathleen Wagner, (585) 258-2414 Contact Us: Email dced itpage@DemocratandChronicle.com
17. Eagle NewspapersMain offices: 5910 Firestone Drive Syracuse, New York 13206 Phone, Fax and Email: (315) 434-8889, (315) 434-8883,
firstname.lastname@example.org Submit opion to editors:http://cnylink.com/talk2us/ 18. editor & Publisher
770 Broadway New York, NY 10003-9595
Editorial Phone: (646) 654-5500 Editor-in-Chief -Greg Mitchell
19. Main Office: (607) 334-3276
U.S. Mail Address:
The Evening Sun P.O. Box 151 Norwich, NY 13815 invites LOCAL
organizations, community groups, businesses and individuals to submit news items via e-mail: email@example.com
20. The Evening Telegram 111 Green Street, Herkimer, NY 13350
21. The Evening Times 347 So. Second Street, Little Falls, NY 13365 Phone: (315) 823-3680
22. The Evening Tribune Contact (607) 324-1425 Hornell, N.Y.
Editorial Department - firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Financial Times head office
Number One Southwark Bridge London SE1 9HL +44 (0) 20 7873 3000
24. Finger Lakes Times 218 Genesee Street, Geneva, NY 14456
315-789-3333/800-388-6652 fltimes@ fltimes.com fltimes|AT|fltimes.com> 25 Letters to the editor emailed 45 East 33rd Street, New York City (212) 889-8200 to email@example.com www.forward.com/about/write-for-us/
26. The Gazette Advertiser The best way to get them to us is via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org To reach us by phone: 845-677-8241.Executive Editor Ann Gibbons To submit letter to the editor via web form:
27. Messenger Post Newspapers, covering Monroe County, Ontario County and the Finger Lakes Region. email@example.com
28. Harlem Valley Times Editor: Ann Gibbons, 845-677-8241, ext. 132; firstname.lastname@example.org Editor: Alexandra Bush-Kaufer, 845-677-8241, email@example.com
29. Hydeparktownsman.com (845) 876-3033.
Click here to send letters to the editor. firstname.lastname@example.org 30. Indian Country Today, 3059 Seneca Turnpike, Canastota, NY 13032 Office: (315) 829-8355; Toll free: (888) 327-1013 Ray cook,
(315) 829-8385 Story ideas, press releases and comments
32. The editors invite you to send your brief letters. Letters may be edited for length. Please provide name, address and telephone number for verification. Letters may be published in print and/or distributed electronically. letters@LoHud.com
Letters to Editor The Journal News One Gannett Drive White Plains, NY 10604 Christine Mautone (914) 694-5030(914) 696-8396
33. The Corning Leader 34 W. Pulteney St., Corning, NY 14830
Joe Dunning News Editor E-Mail Joe Dunning
33a. Cortland Standard Cortland, NY 13045
Kevin Conlin Managing Editor email@example.com
34. The Leader Herald 8 East Fulton St., Gloversville, NY 12078
518-725-8616 contact firstname.lastname@example.org If your news hasn't appeared in the newspaper please contact Adam Winslow @ 518-725-8616 x315 35 New York Law Journal 120 Broadway 5th Floor New York, NY 10271-1101 Newsroom: (212) 457-9545
36. New York Post send an email to email@example.com
37.New York Sun Main Telephone: 212-406-2000
105 Chambers Street, 2nd Floor New York, NY 10007 firstname.lastname@example.org 38.New York Times LETTERS TO THE EDITOR E-mail to email@example.com. OP-ED/EDITORIAL For information on Op-Ed submissions, call (212) 556-1831 or send article to firstname.lastname@example.org. To write:email@example.com. 39. News Day 235 Pinelawn Road Melville, NY 11747
Letters to the Editor, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Editorial board, e-mail email@example.com
Letters to the Editor, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Op-ed submissions, e-mail oped@newsday
40. Niagara Gazette
Letters must include your full name, address and telephone number for verification purposes only. Letters that cannot be verified will not be published. Letters must be brief -- no more than 250 words -- and in good taste. There are several ways to get your letter to us:
E-mail it email@example.com
Use our online form to send your letter electronically.
Fax: (716) 286-3895 Mail it Niagara Gazette Letters to the Editor, 310 Niagara Street P.O. Box 549 Niagara Falls, NY 14302
41. Observer TodayPO Box 391 - 10 E. Second St, Dunkirk New York
14048-0391 (716) 366-3000 If your news hasn't appeared in the newspaper please contact John D'Agostino @ 716-366-3000 or via E-Mail.
Letter to editor
315-363-5100 Fax number: 315-363-9832
firstname.lastname@example.org News room editor: email@example.com 45. The Palladium-Times 140 West First Street, Oswego, NY 13126-1597 Phone: (315) 343-3800 Fax: (315) 343-0273
Debra Robillard News Editor (315) 343-3800 (ext. 2245)
46. The Post-Journal PO Box 3386 - 15 West Second Street, Jamestown New York 14702-3386 firstname.lastname@example.org , or you can call (716) 487-1111.
48. The Post Star email@example.com P.O. Box 2157 Glens Falls, NY 12801 518-792-3131 x3220 or 800-724-2543 x3220
49. Poughkeepsie Journal 85 Civic Center Plaza
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601 (845) 454-2000 PO Box 1231
Write letter to the editor
50.Press @ Sun Bulletin 4421 Vestal Parkway East Vestal, NY 13850
(607) 798-1234 P.O. Box 1270 Binghamton, NY 13902-1270 Letters to the Editor: (607) 798-1274
51.Press Republican Letters to the Editor P.O. Box 459 170 Margaret St. Plattsburgh, NY 12901 (518) 561-3362 Fax ATTN: Letters to the Editor e-mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Letter to the editor submission form:
52. Putnam County Courier Editor: Molly Salisbury, 845-677-8241, ext. 133 Reach us by fax at 845-225-1914 or email@example.com www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?brd=1708
53.The Register Star 364 Warren Street Hudson, NY 12534
(518) 828-1616 Executive Editor Theresa E. Hyland, ext. 2257
Managing Editor John Santana, ext. 2273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Write Letter to the editor:
54. Richfield Springs Mercury email@example.com
Phone: (315) 8 58-5858 Fax: (315) 858-2120
Richfield Springs Mercury P.O. Box 1349 Richfield Springs, NY 13439 55. Rockland County Times 119 Main Street, Nanuet, NY 10954
Phone: (845) 627 1414 firstname.lastname@example.org
56. The Salamanca Press Chris Chapman , Managing Editor & General Manager (716) 945-1644 salpressnews@ve rizon.net
57. The Saratogian 20 Lake Avenue, Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
518-584-4242 Write letter to the editor: Email email@example.com 58.http://www2.timesreview.com/SIR/ The Shelter Island Reporter phone 631-749-1000. Letter to the editor: firstname.lastname@example.org
59. Star-Gazette NY - (607) 734-5151
To write Letter to the Editor:
61. Westside News 1776 Hilton-Parma Corners Road, P.O. Box 106,
Spencerport, NY 14559 Phone: 585-352-3411 " Fax: 585-352-4811
Editor - Evelyn Dow - ext. letters to the editor and legal notices must be submitted by Thursday at noon for publication in the following Sunday's issue. Click here for information on getting your message in print. www.westsidenewsonline.com/AboutUs/gettingmessage.pdf
62. The Independent (518) 325-4400 P.O. Box 360 Hillsdale, NY 12529 For letters to the editor: email@example.com
63. Register Herald Executive Editor: Ann Gibbons, 845-677-8241, ext. 132; firstname.lastname@example.org Editor: Susan Macura, 845-677-8241, ext. 142; email@example.com
65. The Record 501 Broadway Troy, NY 12180 518-270-1200 letter to the editor: E-mail a letter to Pulse of the People at firstname.lastname@example.org To send a letter by regular post, address your letter to:
The Record 501 Broadway Troy NY 12180 ATT: Pulse of the People
66. Lockport Union-Sun & Journal 170 East Ave. Lockport, N.Y. 14094 Main Phone: (716) 439-9222 Newsroom Fax: (716) 439-9239
Managing Editor: Tim Marren - (716) 439-9222, Ext. 6238
67. The Voice Ledger Executive Editor: Ann Gibbons, 845-677-8241, ext. 132 The Voice Ledger Editor: Joseph Climek, 845-677-8241, ext. 129
Voice Ledger Reporter: Francesca Olsen, 845-677-8241 ext 125
Contact the staff of The Wall Street Journal's Editorial page at:
email@example.com. React to something you've read on WSJ.com at:
firstname.lastname@example.org. Offer a comment/suggestion about features and content on WSJ.com at: email@example.com.
Editorial and Newsroom Contacts at WSJ.com Alan Murray, Executive Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
Almar Latour Managing Editor email@example.com
Dave Pettit Deputy Managing Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
Kevin Delaney Deputy Managing Editor email@example.com
Darren McDermott Senior Editor firstname.lastname@example.org
69 Watertown Daily Times 260 Washington Street Watertown, NY 13601 Phone: 315-782-1000, 800-642-6222 Fax: 315-661-2523 (News Room)
from the USNPL list: google USNPL and New York and you come to the active live file, then click on A for the more detailed info.
New York Newspapers
Directory of New York Newspapers.