A 70-year gag order has been placed on evidence showing that British whistleblower David Kelly was murdered.
1. Dr. David Kelly worked for the Ministry of Defense/U.K. as an expert in bio-weapons. He was also one of the key UN weapons inspectors in Iraq.
2. He became concerned about the US/UK claims of WMD in Iraq in the build-up to the Iraq war in 2003, much the same way that former US Ambassador Joseph Wilson became concerned about US claims of yellowcake uranium purchases by Iraq from Niger. Like Wilson, Dr. Kelly became an anonymous source for a journalist. In Kelly's case, he met with BBC journalist Andrew Gilligan.
3. The Ministry of Defence leaked Kelly's identity (just like Valerie Plame Wilson's identity was leaked) to the press.
4. A Parliamentary committee tasked with investigating the planted intelligence (the purpose of which was to "justify' the invasion of Iraq) asked Kelly to testify, which he did.
5. Several days after his testimony, and while preparing for a trip with his wife, Dr. Kelly was found dead in a park near his home and it was ruled a suicide.
6. Leading physicians and first responders who arrived at the park and inspected Kelly's body did not think he committed suicide, even going so far as to sue the British government to prove their case.
(Note: You can view every article as one long page if you sign up as an Advocate Member, or higher).