"Those who do not
remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana Political takeovers and social cataclysms will
occur as long as the egoism of one dominant point of view continues to
strengthen the paranoia of a suppressed opposition through its arbitrariness or
indifferent inactivity and pompous lack of talent. Today's Russian
marauders-swindlers were hatched out
of the "moss-covered" taboos and "bedsores"of the communist
The final goal of capitalism is clear: concentration of capital leads to a caste of "chosen by God" loafers, with unlimited possibilities, who use all others only as work horses. But the enormous quantity of "unnecessary" people demands expensive social conditions, creates environmental problems, and even traffic jams. And it is also socially highly explosive. So how do they get rid of wasted humans since machines have totally replaced them? Male sterilization? Step-by-step degeneration through unhealthy genetically modified food sold to the people via powerful advertising? Entrapment in local wars? Or Hitler-style death camps?
But can it make sense for mankind to reject capitalism and money as a source of fraud, false superiority and oppression of one biological individual by another after the example of "communist" Pol Pot in Cambodia? Six-times criminal Joseph Dzhugashvili (Stalin) had right away understood what possibilities the MONOPOLY of a new "sheep's religion" called "communism" opens for the Power maniacs: "The Great Helmsman" Mao, "Master of House" Stalin; enthusiasm through eternal poverty, and millions of people deemed "enemies of the People", annihilated clerisy of a nation - intellectual threat for newly brought to light "messiahs" " "Communist" tin gods - emperors were the guardian angels of people's expectations? Or illusions?
"When war is declared in palaces, it will come up in huts a bit later."
- E. Sevrus
Whose egoism is humane?
That is why in the political coup of 1991 the deceived and pauperized Russian people turned away from the communist "Fathers of the Nation", who had torn away the "umbilical cord" of voter feedback. The dinner party called "The Victory of Communism" had turned out inevitably to be only for the elite of "unselfish fighters".
"The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history." - Hegel
Lenin's errors (and not only his):
1. Monopoly of one political idea leads to inevitable formation of a caste which serves it, to the cult of "The Supreme priest"and to alienation from the rest of the society. The caste pursues the interests of the caste exclusively.
2. The monopoly idea creates an imbalance in that society and retention of its domination demands regular disinformation (the lie) and physical violence in Soviet Russia, such as Kronstadt, GULAG, Novocherkassk-62, Prague-68, the Iron Curtain.
3. Self-preservation of a monopoly and social privileges of "priests" require the suppression of new ideas; The lack of renewal and of healthy rivalry leads to degeneration.
4. The unipolarity of control in autocracies leaves the possibility for shadow protectionism; the corruption destroys the state from within.
5. The traditional pyramid of power is too dependent on the personal qualities and political orientation of the leader and his "cheerleading group": in Soviet Russia, from authoritarian Stalin, who built a socialist superstate on criminal rules, to improvident, idle talker Gorbachev, who betrayed the fates of millions by one weak-willed phrase to the kulak werewolf and drunkard Yeltsin. That this pyramid is unstable and vulnerable is proved by that!
The concentration of power in any single hands is dangerous. Under which tempting fetish: communism, "the golden calf", the national superiority (nazism) or any another, will you entrust your future to the next charismatic maniac of power who will turn your reason into a zombie, and, with "bats in his belfry", dispose of your destiny and life as he wants? - The traditional pyramid of autocracy allows it! Generally speaking, how wise is it when the destiny of the whole of society can be predetermined by only one party, which has frequently come to power by means of buffoonery of promises or frauds at the moment of society's fatal choice? Finally, the reckless and speculative confrontation of the ideological monopolies, imposed by the vanity of power-hungry men, call all of civilization's survival in question at the modern weapon.
Political takeovers and social cataclysms will occur as long as the egoism of one dominant point of view continues to strengthen the paranoia of a suppressed opposition through its arbitrariness or indifferent inactivity and pompous lack of talent. Today's Russian marauders-swindlers were hatched out of the "moss-covered" taboos and "bedsores"of the communist Monopoly.