"Those who do not
remember the past are condemned to repeat it." -George Santayana
The final goal of capitalism is clear: concentration of capital leads to a caste of "chosen by God" loafers, with unlimited possibilities, who use all others only as work horses. But the enormous quantity of "unnecessary" people demands expensive social conditions, creates environmental problems, and even traffic jams. And it is also socially highly explosive. So how do they get rid of wasted humans since machines have totally replaced them? Male sterilization? Step-by-step degeneration through unhealthy genetically modified food sold to the people via powerful advertising? Entrapment in local wars? Or Hitler-style death camps?
"We must aggravate the inequality between people by putting impenetrable barriers. There will be the class of masters and " below them there will be anonymous mob, the lowest ones forever. Still further down, there will be the defeated foreigner modern slaves. And above all these will rise a new aristocratic class of which I can say nothing yet." - Adolf Hitler
But can it make sense for mankind to reject capitalism and money as a source of fraud, false superiority and oppression of one biological individual by another after the example of "communist" Pol Pot in Cambodia? Six-times criminal Joseph Dzhugashvili (Stalin) had right away understood what possibilities the MONOPOLY of a new "sheep's religion" called "communism" opens for the Power maniacs: "The Great Helmsman" Mao, "Master of House" Stalin; enthusiasm through eternal poverty, and millions of people deemed "enemies of the People", annihilated clerisy of a nation - intellectual threat for newly brought to light "messiahs" " "Communist" tin gods - emperors were the guardian angels of people's expectations? Or illusions?
- E. Sevrus
Whose egoism is humane?
The common man will remain an abandoned and defenseless orphan under the uncontrollable domination of ANY caste of "god-like" rulers: whether they call themselves capitalists or communists. As long as the interests of the voter, namely pursuit of his or her voice in politics, are not will become a strongest motivation in the competition for survival through several independent parties in the united government. And as long as these parties will not have gain the sympathy of voters through honest work done solely on their behalf and without right of deceptive promises and false advertising in next elections.
"The only thing we learn from history is that we never learn from history." - Hegel
Lenin's errors (and not only his):
1. Monopoly of one political idea leads to inevitable formation of a caste which serves it, to the cult of "The Supreme priest"and to alienation from the rest of the society. The caste pursues the interests of the caste exclusively.
2. The monopoly idea creates an imbalance in that society and retention of its domination demands regular disinformation (the lie) and physical violence in Soviet Russia, such as Kronstadt, GULAG, Novocherkassk-62, Prague-68, the Iron Curtain.
3. Self-preservation of a monopoly and social privileges of "priests" require the suppression of new ideas; The lack of renewal and of healthy rivalry leads to degeneration.
4. The unipolarity of control in autocracies leaves the possibility for shadow protectionism; the corruption destroys the state from within.
5. The traditional pyramid of power is too dependent on the personal qualities and political orientation of the leader and his "cheerleading group": in Soviet Russia, from authoritarian Stalin, who built a socialist superstate on criminal rules, to improvident, idle talker Gorbachev, who betrayed the fates of millions by one weak-willed phrase to the kulak werewolf and drunkard Yeltsin. That this pyramid is unstable and vulnerable is proved by that!
Political takeovers and social cataclysms will occur as long as the egoism of one dominant point of view continues to strengthen the paranoia of a suppressed opposition through its arbitrariness or indifferent inactivity and pompous lack of talent. Today's Russian marauders-swindlers were hatched out of the "moss-covered" taboos and "bedsores"of the communist Monopoly.