These are a few of the millions of comments that might come to mind after an attack on Iran by George Bush and Israel.
Make up some of your own. Play this game with the entire family! You won't be driving your cars, going to work or visiting the relatives any time soon anyway.
1. The President of the United States is truly one the most psychotic and stupid human beings to ever occupy the office and the White House in all of American History.
2. The Vice President of the United States is truly one of the most psychotic and evil human beings to ever occupy the office and the White House in all of American History.
3. What this government needed was a now too late enema.
4. Evangelical Fundy-mentalists are probably the most dangerous form of Christian fairy-tale weavers to ever get close to the most psychotic and stupid human beings that ever occupied high offices in the government of the United States.
5. Well let's see, are we better off now than we were just twenty minutes ago?
6. You were right. George Bush has no intention of leaving office this coming January. What's going on here?
7. Well crap yeah! What did Israel expect was going to happen to them? The Messiah's not bailing them out of this stupidity
8. Dear World...It was not "the American People" that did that. It was George W. Bush, the most psychotic and stupid man to ever occupy the office of President of the United States and Elmer Fudd of Israel who felt they just needed to act like fools and see if they could make prophecy come alive.
9. Damn them! And I don't mean the Iranians.
10. When will the Bush Family nightmare end?
11. That's it! No two human beings from the same family line can ever be President of the United States again. Tell Hillary to do more than "suspend" her campaign.
12. Well, at least we got to live long enough to see the prophecy loons of Fundamentalism and Israel learn they weren't so chosen after all and that God and Jesus seem to have been on vacation during this round of insanity.
13. Maybe we should have gotten Jesse Jackson, and even the Congress of the United States of America, to cut the President off at the nuts before this happened.
14. How can so few human beings screw up so many lives in such a short time?
15. George Bush never really was good at negotiations was he?
16. That does it again! New rules. A sitting President is only allowed to make goodbye speeches in his last year. We'll call it, "Our Year of Relief."
17. Jeez...these people really are nuts.
18. Well, what did they expect was going happen to our soldiers in Iraq?
19. Well, what they expect was going to happen to the economy. They must have meant to do it.
20, Well, we're about to learn you can't unring a bell.
On a more serious note. Don't you people do this. Don't you dare do this and leave it for others to clean up your mess.
Welcome to the New Dark Ages. Sponsored and brought to you by the Bush Family Singers and the Israeli Full-Moronic Orchestra. Cost? More than you can possibly imagine...
|The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author
and do not necessarily reflect those of this website or its editors.