1. Our President recently stated that he was a pro-choice because he wanted his two girls to ' make their own healthcare choice when they grow up'. If we follow his logic we should abandon toilets and have people do it on the streets: it is healthier, lets you have your own choice and definitely good for recycling.
2. The movie about Hillary Clinton is called 'Political Animals'. That's funny if we consider that her predecessor M. All bright was called a ' skirty dog' by Serbs.
3. In the movie Recount about the Y2000 idiocy in Florida the most bizarre scene is when the Dems HQ finds out that 20000 voters in Florida were disenfranchised due to a deliberately wrong list sent to counties by the Florida State. And then we hear:
What? NACP? So among the 20000 people there was not even one white person? And why NACP has to watch that- aren't those 20000 just voters? And why this blatant racism is not even mentioned?
4. If the leadership can be liquid, solid or gaseous, our current leaders are sublimated gas- they shine from afar but they stink and burn you when you come close and touch.
7. The media in its frenzy now found out that Mr. Holmes- Joker was not that good a student. There's nothing new about it because 'even a C -student' can become a mass- murderer as it was proven by W but ... the media then did not make any associations. Well. a good student from Harvard can be in love with drones too.
8. The price of food will go up because of the drought. Really? So far those prices were steadily rising all the time ( while quality going down) but it is for the first time the media found the cause. I am sure those guys will give themselves a raise.
9. Joe, the Moron, Scarborough lamented that we had no leaders like 'Roosevelt, Kennedy and Reagan'. So now we know that the best leader is the one who absolutely does not do anything, like Reagan.
10. Isn't it funny that the only people who operate in SI system of measurements in the US are drug dealers? They measure their powder in kilos.
Michael Corleone says in Godfather :
I rest my case.
P.S. I have to add two personal bizzarolies: