1. War in Iraq was a crime perpetrated by the Bush leadership and with the support of the US people. Now, under Obama we proclaim victory and even say we want ' Iraqis to take care of themselves.' I am wondering, are we all insane?
2. War in Afghanistan was a crime and is a crime perpetrated by US and NATO. Crime cannot be ' won'. Under Obama we claim that we will ' win.' ARE WE INSANE?
3. There never was any real investigation of 9/11 and we all know that. Meanwhile, the 'truth' movement as well as all other antiwar groups are .. silent and the whole issue is not discussed anymore. The crime stays unpunished.
5. Healtcare cannot be reformed before the actual care for health becomes a high quality. That can be done only by openly starting a govt- run system of healthcare recruting there the best medical professionals and associate trade-unions and offering it as competitor. That is the only way. Current healthcare reform process had become just a struggle for power between the groups. Obama knows that. Why is he silent?
6. A President of the US does not quietly tell the tiny Israel which fully depends on the US assistance to 'maybe stop those settlements'. The President off the US does not allow some idiot Rabbi to call him 'racist'. If tomorrow the US stops the money to Israel they will collapse in a month. The President of the US does not allow the former bouncer to say that 'America is all ours'. Either Obama has no power or he is a weakling beyond belief.
8. Innovations will never take place in this country until we transfer to the SI system of units. We are simply doomed if we do not do that. But Obama and his cronies do not even mentiion that. Why?
9. In the 1930s there was a Commision of Congress which worked on the reasons why the banks and businesses failed. Now we have nothing of the sort. Why?
10. Torture and injutices of the Bush regime continue to stay unpunished. We all are accomplices. We are guilty as sin. And we celebrate, celebrate, celebrate and we see Palin, that abomination in the skirt lecturing us, we listen to Rove, we listen to Cheney and we continue to eat and gloat and wait for the H1N1. May God have mercy on our souls.
11. It is my birthday this month. I really would love to stop ranting forever.