1. War in Iraq was a crime perpetrated by the Bush leadership and with the support of the US people. Now, under Obama we proclaim victory and even say we want ' Iraqis to take care of themselves.' I am wondering, are we all insane?
3. There never was any real investigation of 9/11 and we all know that. Meanwhile, the 'truth' movement as well as all other antiwar groups are .. silent and the whole issue is not discussed anymore. The crime stays unpunished.
4. Al-Qaeda never existed. Ever noticed how our media does not mention the infamous joke about ' Al-Qaeda in Iraq,' that Bush's nonsense? That is because it was never there. Al-Qaeda is an invention of the US and Israeli secret services, a monster for hire. That was clearly stated by several European and Russian Intelligence officers. Now, why under Obama this clear message is not even mentioned and our President perpetrates the same dangerous lie?
5. Healtcare cannot be reformed before the actual care for health becomes a high quality. That can be done only by openly starting a govt- run system of healthcare recruting there the best medical professionals and associate trade-unions and offering it as competitor. That is the only way. Current healthcare reform process had become just a struggle for power between the groups. Obama knows that. Why is he silent?
7. If we continue those stupid beer parties in the White House between the White and Black, we very soon will haave no time to do anything. Tell Obama that he better send his junior intern to those parties.
8. Innovations will never take place in this country until we transfer to the SI system of units. We are simply doomed if we do not do that. But Obama and his cronies do not even mentiion that. Why?
9. In the 1930s there was a Commision of Congress which worked on the reasons why the banks and businesses failed. Now we have nothing of the sort. Why?
10. Torture and injutices of the Bush regime continue to stay unpunished. We all are accomplices. We are guilty as sin. And we celebrate, celebrate, celebrate and we see Palin, that abomination in the skirt lecturing us, we listen to Rove, we listen to Cheney and we continue to eat and gloat and wait for the H1N1. May God have mercy on our souls.
11. It is my birthday this month. I really would love to stop ranting forever.