Bill Still analyzes Iran and the steps, new president Rouhani is taking towards peace and rapprochement with its neighbors, including Israel and the West. Iran's President Rouhani says Iran will not be discriminated against when it comes to its civilian nuke program, but is trying to walk a middle ground between the aging out Mullahs and hard-liners and the quarter of the population that is under 25 and pro-Western.
In 1996, we produced the highly acclaimed documentary, The MoneyMasters ( www.themoneymasters.com ).
It predicted the economic events that are just starting to befall this
country. This is now considered THE classic work on monetary reform.
Nobel Prize winning economist Milton Friedman guided us during the
editing process for this 3 hour 23 minute documentary and provides his
endorsement of it on our website.
Bill Still is a former newspaper editor and publisher. He has written for USA Today, The Saturday Evening Post, the Los Angeles Times Syndicate, OMNI magazine, and produced the syndicated radio program, Health News. He has written 22 books and two documentary videos, including:
1. The Hormone Headache - New ways to prevent, manage, treat, migranes and other headaches,
222 pages, soft-backed, published by Macmillian, 1995. $20. Over 20,000
2. The Truth About TMJ - How to Help Yourself, the leading book on the temporomandibular joint problem. 148-pages, 1994, soft-backed. $20
3. The Money Masters 203 minutes, 1996, a documentary history of the privately-owned central
banking scheme and its effects on American history. $20 retail (2 VHS
tapes or 1 DVD). Over 50,000 in print.
4. On the Horns of the Beast: the Federal Reserve and the New World Order - How a group of private bankers have been given a monopoly over our money. 158 page, softback. $20.
5. Legend of the Holy Lance - A fact-based novel about the lance that pierced the side of Jesus. 240 pages, Hardback, $27.95; softback, $20.
6. Breathing for Musicians - a 96-page manual for music students showing them common mistakes made in the teaching of wind instruments and voice. $20.
7. Why America Is Free: A History of the Founding of the American Republic 1750-1800 -- A 208-page 7-grade hard-backed text on the American revolutionary
period, 1998, published by the Mount Vernon Ladies' Association for The
Society of the Cincinnati, Washington, D.C., $20. Over 60,000 in print.