The following experts think the economic crisis could be worse than the Great Depression:
- Former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker
- Nobel prize winning economist Joseph Stiglitz
- Economics scholar and former Federal Reserve Governor Frederic Mishkin
- Economics professors Barry Eichengreen and and Kevin H. O'Rourke
- Well-known PhD economist Marc Faber
- Former Goldman Sachs chairman John Whitehead
- Morgan Stanley’s UK equity strategist Graham Secker
- Former chief credit officer at Fannie Mae Edward J. Pinto
- Investment advisor, risk expert and "Black Swan" author Nassim Nicholas Taleb
- Billionaire investor George Sorors
- Senior British minister Ed Balls
And many experts believe that we are already in at least a mild depression.
Note: Here's some comic relief to lighten up this heavy news.