(Article changed on October 6, 2012 at 09:00)I am not a specialist in haiku but there was a Russian poet Juri Olesha who wrote the whole book as a compendium of lines. I am trying:
1. The debate in Denver, CO was between Don Barsini and Don Tartalia. Don Corleone watched on TV.
2.Mitt Romney wants to defund the PBS because it refuses to promote the sainthood of Joseph Smith, the Mormon equivalent to Saint Mary of Guadeloupe.
4. Both candidates are tough on China- none of them knows how to drink from a china cup.
5. Mitt Romney is 1% human. Obama is 47% human.
7. America is a shining city on the Hill. Made of ice.
8. A child of American conservative and American liberal will be pro-choice.
9. I know why I can't sell the idea of the Popular Front or People's Front. There are no people.
10. In Russia PUssi Riot case is called A Case of Rabid Vaginas.
11. THEY do not hate us. They despise us. WE hate that.